Anyone Heard From Pigeonjake?

IsaanAussie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always got the impression PJ was a Jock.

He is from Lincolnshire but worked in Jockland

Bob

Oh OK Bob thanks. On my google searches I saw someone with that user name at plentyoffish dot com. So maybe something has gone tits up with his relationship.

Edited by Mosha

IA I don't see a post from Loong on the subject so wonder what was said there. As far as dropping into his village goes Wang Nam Yen is a city well almost, he lived 15k from there. I don't know him personally, his name or his wife's name so I'd be looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack I think without more info. A person that knew him would be better for that task. In the absence of anything else does anyone know if he had family in England that would know where he is and/or care about it. As it stands if we were able to satisfy ourselves that the very remote possibility of foul play had not occurred then his silence would be just that.

I'd be happy to conduct further discourse re a visit to Wang Nam Yen via PM if appropriate.

IA I don't see a post from Loong on the subject so wonder what was said there. As far as dropping into his village goes Wang Nam Yen is a city well almost, he lived 15k from there. I don't know him personally, his name or his wife's name so I'd be looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack I think without more info. A person that knew him would be better for that task. In the absence of anything else does anyone know if he had family in England that would know where he is and/or care about it. As it stands if we were able to satisfy ourselves that the very remote possibility of foul play had not occurred then his silence would be just that.

I'd be happy to conduct further discourse re a visit to Wang Nam Yen via PM if appropriate.

I guess the mods must have removed my post.

Maybe because I included a link to a dating website that I found by googling pigeonjake.

I guess the mods must have removed my post.

Maybe because I included a link to a dating website that I found by googling pigeonjake.

Is it the same one I posted without a URL a few posts up.

I reckon you'll see him back posting in a few weeks, he winters in Thailand then he goes back to his trade in the Summer, fills up his boots and returns to the farm. He's about due to return to his trade so hopefully we'll see him back here .

I reckon you'll see him back posting in a few weeks, he winters in Thailand then he goes back to his trade in the Summer, fills up his boots and returns to the farm. He's about due to return to his trade so hopefully we'll see him back here .

I agree. He never posts from the farm...only when he is being paid. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Hope you're right blether, it would be good to have him back on the forum,

I think he mentioned that he was working at a power station in the north of scotland (decommissioning work at dounreay would be my best guess as to where)

he also mentioned he previously did rotational work offshore and thus I thought he was still rotating at the power plant and we'd have heard from him before now, I think it must be around 5 months or so since we last heard from him here on the forum.

Just hope everything's ok with him

• 1 month later...

Welcome back jake,, great news that we will once again have the grammar to decipher,, those last few months haven't quite been the same without it,,,, hehe,,

and best wishes for baby Janet

Jonny

im going to be in scotland for at least 2o weeks, and then there talking about me going to grangemouth,just across from longannet, but ive told them ill have to pop home for a couple of weeks first,

i did a long trip last year, but like i said im not rich enough to retire so ill earn it while im still fit and well, and to be honest i do miss the craic with the lads on the power station,

jake

hi mosha,

it still is a big site mate, very big, it was the first place i worked 3 years ago when i first started working back in the uk,

so this year i think they want me to do the 20 odd weeks on longannet then go onto grangmouth till 2014,

if its going to keep going on like this wanting me to work longer, the wife and me have even been talking about her and janet coming here while im here, but we will have to see what happens,

tp be honest it put me off working abroad when i had a fall in angola and was in hospital for 6 days, i was on a spinal board in the trauma room for 21hrs before i got a room they couldnt dicide who was going to pay for the room, and then the firm who i was working for,no one came to see me,i was just left there,

so i thought f,,k this ill work in the uk, it wasnt nice in that hospital in luanda not speaking the lingo and all that,

anyway thats a long story

take care all jake

i see nothing has really changed, ive been looking at a thred on general about age differance again, same same old <deleted>,

i did post just once saying the same,

some things never change, why does it matter to others so much about the age of some other mans wife,? i dont give a rats tits,

i am sorry i had some freinds worried i didnt mean to,

we,ll have a bit of craic now, david and a couple of others keep there eye on me so i dont get a holiday again, and im really going to try and not get mad,,lol,

jake

• Like 2

^^ Semper got banned, as did Buckloz and tinfoilhat (no loss that last one).

theblether and Rob8891 are in Chiang Mai

smokie36 is still in Scotland for a another month or two.

Most things are same ole', same ole' ... can't think of any stand out threads.

OH ... the quote system has been 'improved' by the programmers and total cr*ap now ... takes a while to get used to the new way. To save pulling your hair out when using the quote system, the blue 'reverse' button is definitely your friend.

I started up a wee thread on Plane Spotting expecting it to last a few weeks and a couple of pages and it's the gift that keeps on giving.

VillageFarang asked a few of us to do some trip reports on travelling through Chiang Rai. smokie36 and I made quite a few contributions ... quite enjoyed doing them.

Shaggy1969 has a Farm Photo thread that's proving popular, you can see that on this page in the Farming Forum as it's being updated daily.

theblether did an interesting one titled the-battle-of-my-life and really opens up about himself in his usual blethering style.

I've always got the non-farming-threads-that-might-interest-you which tries and display the threads which aren't trolls but, at the same time, an interesting read.

That should keep you away from the SinSot/Age Difference/Farang, is it good to be called that? type of questions for a few days.

I'm definitely jealous ... if I disappeared all I get would the casual enquiry is MissFarmGirl was now available ... ermm.gif

Good to have you back cowboy.gif

Edited by David48

thanks david,

you would be very missed mate, im sure of that,

its nice to think we have freinds that we have never met in person,

i should be able to hold one of them farm meets now we have the house just about finnished, ill have to look into it when i get back,

not that theres much to see at my place, but it would just be nice to have everyone there and have a very good craic for a couple of days,

thanks again to all

jake

thanks david,

you would be very missed mate, im sure of that,

its nice to think we have freinds that we have never met in person,

i should be able to hold one of them farm meets now we have the house just about finnished, ill have to look into it when i get back,

not that theres much to see at my place, but it would just be nice to have everyone there and have a very good craic for a couple of days,

thanks again to all

jake

You have been 'missed' .