Surin Man Survives Hanging Ordered By Ex-Boss

webfact

Surin Man Survives Hanging Ordered By Ex-Boss

su.jpeg

A Surin truck driver was taken away to kill by group of men who tied a rope around his neck and threw him off a bridge over a busy highway. But the rope broke and the victim rolled to hide on the side of road. He told police the murder was ordered by his ex-boss, who had accused him of stealing.

SRIRACHA – December 2, 2012 [PDN]: the police of Sriracha police station received a report from local people that they had seen several men throw the body of a man from a bridge bypass, and they did not know the man’s fate.

A police team rushed to inspect at scene with the rescue officer of Sawangprateepthammasathan Sriracha foundation and police team. The incident occurred at the bridge route bypass 36 Chonburi-Rayong Moo 11 Tambon Bangphra, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi province.

At the scene, officers found only a nylon rope tied to the handrail of the bridge. The end of the dangling rope was torn. When the officers looked below the bridge, there were many cars and trucks continuously rushing past with frightening speed and noise.

Witnesses told police that the man had fallen down to the middle of the road below. But he rolled his body to hide on the side of the road, and had barely survived by avoiding being hit by the cars and trucks. Then the man ran away into the grass forest on the side of the road.

The police and the rescue officers mobilized forces to find the man. When the man realized there were police looking for him, he crept out of the grass forest to ask for assistance. The man identified himself as Mr. Prasart Sattaboot, age 29, from Tambon Kokklang, Amphur Prasart, Surin province.

He had suffered a broken left leg, and had wounds in his right leg and head. There were bruises all over his body from being beaten severely. The rescue officer rushed to send the man to Somdej Na Sriracha hospital urgently. Before Mr. Prasart went into surgery, he told the police what happened.

At about 5 p.m., Mr. Prasart had been driving a tractor at work on the Sahaphat industrial estate. Then about 3-4 men drove up in a bronze-blue Mitsubishi pickup truck. But he could not remember the license number. The men parked the pickup truck beside Mr. Prasart. They used a chain to tie around his neck, and dragged him to get on the pickup truck and pushed his head down to the seat.

They took him to be detained at a house, where they kicked, punched, trampled and beat him. Then one of the men said to him, “You’re so bad luck that made the boss angry.”

The group of men detained Mr. Prasart in the room until late at night. Then the group of men came in and used the chain to tie around his neck, and dragged him to get on the pickup truck. After they had driven for approximately 20 minutes, one of the men asked Mr. Prasart where he wanted to be killed. “The boss said to throw you away in the reservoir,” the man said. “Where do you want to go? At Bangpakong or Bang Phra reservoir?”

Full story: http://www.pattayada...red-by-ex-boss/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-12-04

footer_n.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After they had driven for approximately 20 minutes, one of the men asked Mr. Prasart where he wanted to be killed. “The boss said to throw you away in the reservoir,” the man said. “Where do you want to go? At Bangpakong or Bang Phra reservoir?”

So Mr. Prasart answered them to kill him at Bang Phra reservoir. So the group of men took him to Bang Phar reservoir. But when they arrived there, one of them went to check the place. He came back to tell his friends that this place is not suitable to kill Mr. Prasart because there is very little water. The men then took Mr. Prasart to many places, but they still could not find the place to kill him.

When they approached the bridge, however, one of the men said, “If we tied the rope around his neck on this bridge, and if he fell down to the road, the car will collide with him.” So the group of men drove to park on the middle of the bridge. They switched from the chain tied around Mr. Prasart’s neck with the nylon rope. They tied the other end of the rope to the handrail of the bridge.

Then the group of men carried the body of Mr. Prasart to throw off from the bridge cruelly. But fortunately that the nylon rope broke, and the body of Mr. Prasart fell on the middle of the road route bypass 36 Chonburi-Rayong.

Its gots to be them Beagle Boys. :rolleyes:

He had suffered a broken left leg, and had wounds in his right leg and head. There were bruises all over his body from being beaten severely. The rescue officer rushed to send the man to Somdej Na Sriracha hospital urgently. Before Mr. Prasart went into surgery, he told the police what happened.

don't see 1 bruise or broken bone for that matter, was this areconstructed picture months later? or did he get a kicking from a bunch of midgets?

I didnt know such practices remain in 2012 here ...... unbelievable .

And surviving it makes the story even more like a movie.

If I see that in a movie....from the bridge falling on a street with a lot traffic, escaping with a broken leg I would say that isn't a B-movie that is a C-movie .....

Good luck to him......

What always gets me reading such articles are the notable absence of any arrests or charges brought against those responsible. We have the name of the victim and a photo, even the name of the hospital that he's recovering in but no names of his ex boss, ex company or the thugs that botched his murder.

So his aggressors know that A. He has told the police who was responsible. B. To expect police attention. C. Where to go to silence the only surviving witness to their attempted murder.

Way to go Thai media and police. You guys are truly amazing. Rather than naming and shaming the victims and witnesses why not name and shame those responsible, plaster their pictures all over the media, publish the addresses where they can be found so that the public can protect themselves by not getting involved with such murderous b@st@rds...

but now...take it a step further and link it to the other article, where a biker- gang stages a little execution in a hospital...and connect it to the "name and shame"- laws of this country...and after we done that, please ask me again, why Thailand should be considered dangerous?!

• Like 2

What always gets me reading such articles are the notable absence of any arrests or charges brought against those responsible. We have the name of the victim and a photo, even the name of the hospital that he's recovering in but no names of his ex boss, ex company or the thugs that botched his murder.

So his aggressors know that A. He has told the police who was responsible. B. To expect police attention. C. Where to go to silence the only surviving witness to their attempted murder.

Way to go Thai media and police. You guys are truly amazing. Rather than naming and shaming the victims and witnesses why not name and shame those responsible, plaster their pictures all over the media, publish the addresses where they can be found so that the public can protect themselves by not getting involved with such murderous b@st@rds...

This is only one side of the story. It should be investigated before handing out names to the press. Good job you're not a judge because you'd be finding everyone guilty without even seeing any evidence.

• Like 1

This is only one side of the story. It should be investigated before handing out names to the press. Good job you're not a judge because you'd be finding everyone guilty without even seeing any evidence.

As opposed to a Thai judge who'd be finding the guilty party innocent without seeing any evidence?

Not sure I agree with this. Right now, the 'boss' is accused on the basis of zero evidence beyond the say-so of one individual. No, I'm not saying that he's making a false accusation, but I am uncomfortable if we starting publishing the names of accused persons when there is no corroborating evidence (yet). That would be something that could be massively abused by people with ill intent. Of course, the police need to do thorough follow up, and if corroborating evidence is found and charges laid, then it will be time to name names....

A police team rushed to inspect at scene with the rescue officer of Sawangprateepthammasathan Sriracha foundation and police team.

Imagine they wouldn't have made it on time if they asked the rescue officer to note his name and place of work in the logbook. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

don't see 1 bruise or broken bone for that matter, was this areconstructed picture months later? or did he get a kicking from a bunch of midgets?

Well if you are unable to see the injuries from a single picture then they must not have happened. He's probably making the whole thing up??

Or reconstruction but you can ignore that point if you wish. xxxx

Can't do that because of the defamation law? But can let the evil ones know how to finish the job off! Typical Thailand. If the people who did this fail in finishing the job off - I mean hospitals are the scene of gangland shootings nowadays from what I read recently - then they can always pay the police or failing that bribe the judge. Any reasons you can think of why Thailand does not rank so highly in the league of tables for the process of justice?

I need more information. How much do you have to steal from your boss in Thailand to be hung? How much to just be beat up? Is there a schedule of fees? Are they posted at your place of business? It would be nice to know in advance, so that I can plan ahead. Oh shoot, I have an O-A visa. I can't work. I miss all of the fun!