Cathay Pacific Stewardess Saga Demonstrates Dangers Of Posting: Social Media

webfact

It has been attacked by anti-Thaksin groups as not respecting a person's right of exp<b></b>ression and forcing the woman out of a job.

Mo omne denied her the right to speak...after all, she spoke!! The right of free speech does not preclude repercussions from what one says.

Haha, yep. People can pretty say and do whatever, but be ready to pay the price if it crosses line into criminal behavior.

Hate to break it to anyone. Chick got fired because she stupidly admitted she wanted to commit aggravated assault on customer 40,000 feet in the air. She would and she should be gone even if it was directed some old unimportant Joe Blow. I would direct HR to term her immediately if my company.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to break it to anyone. Chick got fired because she stupidly admitted she wanted to commit aggravated assault on customer 40,000 feet in the air. She would and she should be gone even if it was directed some old unimportant Joe Blow. I would direct HR to term her immediately if my company.

That's right. She had the right to say it, and the airline had the right to fire her for saying it. Which all goes to illustrate once again that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

• Like 1