Cctv Catches Frenchman Slapping 7-Eleven Clerk

Rimmer

I wonder when 7-11 is going to install Bullet Proof Windows for the Cashiers like they have in Petrol Stations Europe.

There are bullet proof windows in European gasoline stations? blink.png

Still, it doesn't prevent the ongoing highway robbery with the European gasoline prices. :(

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of these remarks... no... all of these remarks against the man are utterly idiotic for the simple reason that all involved parties were located in an area that, by law, is illegal. It is as stupid as shaming a man already in Hell, who has slapped the clerk working there.

Walking Street is not the place over which to discuss the rights and wrongs of behavior. The Thais built it and they condone it and they get what they asked for.

Was it right for him to slap her? No. Is it right for her to sell liquor to someone she suspects will be driving a motor vehicle? No. Walking Street is all about Karma, and most of it comes back to bite you in the ass, and take out a big chunk.

Well from the video it looks as if she pushes him first (more than just gently, but clearly she's already enraged) then makes a move for his phone, so his reaction - a very violent looking face slap - is certainly not unprovoked (she's got no permission to touch him or shove him) and looks much more like a reflex movement than a deliberate strike, but definitely over the top. Looks like there's a possibility for a settlement here.

Much idiocy and ejaculatio praecox in the comments here, again and as expected, the one with the "North African descent" getting first prize from me for being both uneducated about both France and Northern Africa. Truth be told, one only does read Thai Visa for the comments.

Have got to feel sorry for the locals some times seeing how some foreigners behave and treat them.

Though, i must also say, i have been driven mad by 7-11 employees to a point of wanting to kill them.

J

What would drive you mad enough to want to kill an employee in a 7-11? I do not frequent 7-11's or tesco's There is nothing in their stores that I would want to eat. I prefer shopping in the local shops. Supporting the families that own those small shops. Everything stocked in 7-11's or tesco can be found in local shops.

A lot of these remarks... no... all of these remarks against the man are utterly idiotic for the simple reason that all involved parties were located in an area that, by law, is illegal. It is as stupid as shaming a man already in Hell, who has slapped the clerk working there.

Walking Street is not the place over which to discuss the rights and wrongs of behavior. The Thais built it and they condone it and they get what they asked for.

Was it right for him to slap her? No. Is it right for her to sell liquor to someone she suspects will be driving a motor vehicle? No. Walking Street is all about Karma, and most of it comes back to bite you in the ass, and take out a big chunk.

Uh?blink.png

Just for the record, I have frequented 7-11's all over Thailand, including many parts of Pattaya and have generally found the staff to be pleasant. In dealing with people from all over the world it has been my experience that people generally treat you with the same respect and friendliness that you show to them.

Unfortunately people who get drunk and/or arrogant will find trouble without even looking for it.

• Like 1

Well from the video it looks as if she pushes him first (more than just gently, but clearly she's already enraged) then makes a move for his phone, so his reaction - a very violent looking face slap - is certainly not unprovoked (she's got no permission to touch him or shove him) and looks much more like a reflex movement than a deliberate strike, but definitely over the top. Looks like there's a possibility for a settlement here.

Much idiocy and ejaculatio praecox in the comments here, again and as expected, the one with the "North African descent" getting first prize from me for being both uneducated about both France and Northern Africa. Truth be told, one only does read Thai Visa for the comments.

Amazing! I did not see any of what you saw. Do you have a different angle?

No, just from the video, the link was posted here. They show the scene several times and there seems to be a slightly longer scene towards the end of the video.

No, just from the video, the link was posted here. They show the scene several times and there seems to be a slightly longer scene towards the end of the video.

She pushed him more than once too if you look at the video properly. Yes, she does look irate.

As much as I dislike the French in general I have to say he was provoked. His reaction was a single slap. Was that over the top? Quite possibly but imho if she had not 'assaulted' him first the slap might never have happened.

She pushed him more than once too if you look at the video properly. Yes, she does look irate.

I be a bit irate too if I was trying to help some drunk <deleted> and he would not listen when trying to tell him the SMS was there verifying his credit was accepted

• Like 1

Nice slagging off the French like the drunk Brits are so nice.

The guy is just an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.

But its nice putting down the french and forgetting what the Brits are famous for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

The guy is a stupid idiot whose behaviour is totally unacceptable - regardless of his nationality. He happens to be French. He should be punished in accordance with the law.

You introduce anti-British racist comments which have nothing to do with the topic. Drunks and other drug takers of any nationality can often be unpleasent and violent. The effects of alcohol are not screened by nationality. We don't know your nationality but presumably you don't think any of your country folk ever do anything wrong.

What? You think that this area is outside the law? The drunken thug hit the lady. Not acceptable full stop. He's been arrested, she has requested prosecution and he will be dealt with. Wish all cases here were dealt with so cleanly. 7-11's are shops not bars.

Arrogant French - instant asshol_e - just add alcohol. That will be the most costly 50 Baht he has ever spent. Give him the 84 days without bail in a Thai cell to sober him up.

You received 8 likes for this? I take it you and many others have a problem with the French.

I really don't think his behaviour is a French thing. It's just the behaviour of one drunk a-hole.

• Like 2

But its nice putting down the french and forgetting what the Brits are famous for.

The guy is a stupid idiot whose behaviour is totally unacceptable - regardless of his nationality. He happens to be French. He should be punished in accordance with the law.

You introduce anti-British racist comments which have nothing to do with the topic. Drunks and other drug takers of any nationality can often be unpleasent and violent. The effects of alcohol are not screened by nationality. We don't know your nationality but presumably you don't think any of your country folk ever do anything wrong.

He's Dutch.

You must not have read the same topic. Many were saying its a French trait and slagging off the French.

I just countered with the Brit remark as they most likely wrre making the comments. I feel the same as you nationallity has nothing to do with it.

You can insult the Dutch if you want because im Dutch not French. Even then i wont respond as im not a nationalist. Dutch are not a flag waving nation unlike many others.

The guy is an idiot and using him as an excuse to slag of a nationallity is wrong.

Of course some traits are more present in certain nations but you cant use it against all of them.

• Like 1

Have got to feel sorry for the locals some times seeing how some foreigners behave and treat them.

Though, i must also say, i have been driven mad by 7-11 employees to a point of wanting to kill them.

J

agree. i find myself on many occasions having to grit my teeth and shut up and just get out asap before blowing my top.

There are scammers who work there too though, You have to watch them checking out your goods. Listen for if they double scan just one single product ...

It is not impossible that this french guy had a good reason to be upset ... but yeah, more than likely the beer making him over react ..

J

agree. i find myself on many occasions having to grit my teeth and shut up and just get out asap before blowing my top.

There are scammers who work there too though, You have to watch them checking out your goods. Listen for if they double scan just one single product ...

It is not impossible that this french guy had a good reason to be upset ... but yeah, more than likely the beer making him over react ..

I'd say you guys are a bit over the top aggressive types.

"i have been driven mad by 7-11 employees to a point of wanting to kill them". Seriously Lemoncake, Thailand may not be for you.

Sure, there's a few annoying staff in some 7Elevens, but nothing that should make sensible Farang "grit their teeth and blow their tops", or want to kill them.

The next Pattaya News Clippings thead could be about either of you two - on a bad day when you couldn't restrain yourself - perhaps after drinking too much.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

You must not have read the same topic. Many were saying its a French trait and slagging off the French.

I just countered with the Brit remark as they most likely wrre making the comments. I feel the same as you nationallity has nothing to do with it.

You can insult the Dutch if you want because im Dutch not French. Even then i wont respond as im not a nationalist. Dutch are not a flag waving nation unlike many others.

The guy is an idiot and using him as an excuse to slag of a nationallity is wrong.

Of course some traits are more present in certain nations but you cant use it against all of them.

The fact you don't see the irony in your posts is quite breathtaking.

As a Dutchman you take offence at some comments aimed (unfairly as you see it) at the French, and then go on and call the Brits drunks and suggest that they're not the nicest of people. What exactly are they famous for anyway?

I'm not going to abuse the Dutch, as the ones I have had the pleasure to meet have been, on the whole, fine people.

The fact you don't see the irony in your posts is quite breathtaking.

As a Dutchman you take offence at some comments aimed (unfairly as you see it) at the French, and then go on and call the Brits drunks and suggest that they're not the nicest of people. What exactly are they famous for anyway?

I'm not going to abuse the Dutch, as the ones I have had the pleasure to meet have been, on the whole, fine people.

It is funny that you did not see that this was aimed at the Brits to show them not to tar a whole country if someone misbehaves.

Many of my friends are English no problems with them. I don't hold it against them that Brits are famous for their drinking culture. Does not mean that every Brit is like that.

Some say the Dutch are famous for their weed does not make all of them potheads.

The comment about the English was done to prove a point. You failed to see it. Just because someone does someting or a group is famous / infamous about something does not mean they are all like that.

You failed to get it, don't worry i might not have been clear or the drinking thing is a sensative subject.

• Like 1

I have found 7/11 staffs to be always very polite and willing to help topping up mobile phones for foreigners that don't know how to use a phone. Hopefully they wills top this kind of service.

Yeah, but it's annoying that one has to wait for people who can't do an easy task like this themselves. The instruction is on every card. Couple of days ago I purchased a card, and tried to load it onto my account the next day. Couldn't, because there were 14 instead of 16 digits. I went down to the 7/11, turns out the clerk missunderstood me and gave me a True and not Wannacall card. I didn't check it when I bought it, mao mak mak. No problem, they exchanged the card, but advised me that the next time it happens I have to get back the same day.

, and then go on and call the Brits drunks and suggest that they're not the nicest of people. What exactly are they famous for anyway?

The Brits are the nicest of people? I think that is going a bit far.biggrin.png

Edited by tropo