Scot His Ladyboy & The Bar In Pattaya?

Waterloo

Cant understand why this topic had to be moved from the Pattaya community to the Gay people in Thailand forum when the op was only enquiring as to whether Scot had opened the bar and how they were doing...i am a (very young ) 58 yr old happily married female that has been coming to Pattaya for holiday for 11 years now and after seeing the programe on tv was also very interested in knowing how they were doing but as usual on here there is always some one that has to have a go and start back biting/take the p*ss/get sarcastic!!! there is some very bitter people on here that just cant bare to see that some people are happy and making a life for themselves, Scot i wish you and your Ladyboy/friend all the best for the future and when we come to Pattaya again in November we will try and find your bar and come and have a drink personally and wish you both all the best X x

H & H

Thank you H, some people can be very bitter and sarcastic and it makes me wonder why they even bother to post, for what! just to take the piss, they must have pretty boring lives. Thing is I did the tv programme because I dont give a shit what people think about me and I never have so they are wasting their time.

I did think myself about why the topic had been moved, people still dont understand the concept about ladyboys and never will until you truly get to know one. I dont see myself as gay, as strange as that sounds to some people, I am not turned on by a guy that looks like a guy, it just doesnt do it for me but its whatever floats your boat, enjoy life while you can. I like the look of females and always will, whether real girl or ladyboy I find the look attracting. If I wasnt with a ladyboy I would be with a genuine girl, it just happens that im with a ladyboy right now.

I hope you can get to the bar when you are next on holiday, the drinks are on me and thanks for your support. xx

• Like 2

Yes I agree, Ive got big shoulders though and its water off a ducks back. Strange though how people always make remarks when they can hide behind a computer screen. I have not had one bad word said to my face, either here or in the UK, in fact people have been very supportive.

The only snide remarks are from guys that can hide, brave men for sure, life really is too short to give a toss about what others are doing but each to their own.

I'll just carry on shagging my LB that has a body you could smash rocks on while they shag their fat wives with tits like spanials ears back in the cold land of Europe smile.png

You have a great attitude but can i just say one thing. Don't stoop to their level of making cruel judgements about people, like you did at the end of that post. You are better than them.

• Like 2

Well done Solice, you had a plan and followed it through. Ladyboys aren't my cup of tea but they are good fun and good for a laugh etc. I enjoy their company, platonic though.

Those making snide remarks about ladyboys are just insecure morons.

I must say though, you sure do have balls (4 of them :)) to go on tv and be open to dickheads comments.

Good on you mate, I too will drop in for a few ales in March and will make a night of it.

Keep well.

Yes I agree, Ive got big shoulders though and its water off a ducks back. Strange though how people always make remarks when they can hide behind a computer screen. I have not had one bad word said to my face, either here or in the UK, in fact people have been very supportive.

The only snide remarks are from guys that can hide, brave men for sure, life really is too short to give a toss about what others are doing but each to their own.

I'll just carry on shagging my LB that has a body you could smash rocks on while they shag their fat wives with tits like spanials ears back in the cold land of Europe smile.png

You have a great attitude but can i just say one thing. Don't stoop to their level of making cruel judgements about people, like you did at the end of that post. You are better than them.

Your right Rixalex, it was a bad thing to say and it seems like a dig at real girls which I didnt mean to do. I have never once put down girls in any interview I did on tv and I didnt mean to do it now. Fact is I love girls in all shapes and forms. It was aimed at guys who slate me for not being with a girl but looking at it I can see what you are saying.

Sorry to any offence caused to geniune girls reading this, I love you really smile.png

• Like 1

Well done Solice, you had a plan and followed it through. Ladyboys aren't my cup of tea but they are good fun and good for a laugh etc. I enjoy their company, platonic though.

Those making snide remarks about ladyboys are just insecure morons.

I must say though, you sure do have balls (4 of them smile.png) to go on tv and be open to dickheads comments.

Good on you mate, I too will drop in for a few ales in March and will make a night of it.

Keep well.

Thanks Fdog, how did you know I have 4 balls tongue.png

Look forward to having a few beers with you mate.

• Like 1

As someone stated we have just finished filming season two and its mainly about the bar and the girls who work there, its about their lives and what made them become a ladyboy, personally I think it will be better than the first series because its a lot more to do with Thailand and less about relationships.

More than happy to answer questions as long as they are genuine.

Congratulations and best luck Solice. Wish I had known about your place when I was down in Pattaya a month ago.

Two questions: Anyone have a link to the TV series site? And Solice, what is the address of your bar?

Thanks!

As someone stated we have just finished filming season two and its mainly about the bar and the girls who work there, its about their lives and what made them become a ladyboy, personally I think it will be better than the first series because its a lot more to do with Thailand and less about relationships.

Congratulations and best luck Solice. Wish I had known about your place when I was down in Pattaya a month ago.

Two questions: Anyone have a link to the TV series site? And Solice, what is the address of your bar?

Thanks!

Hi mate,

Series one was put onto youtube a day or two after it was aired on sky living. Im sure it will be the same for season 2 which is looking to be aired in April/May.

The bar is located in Action street on soi buakaow, just beside the Rcon Blue hotel but not in the two story bar complex.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

living with a ladyboy and running a bar in Pattaya ,wow how good does life get ,cheesy.gif

There's nothing wrong with living with a lady boy or owning a bar.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

Tell that to a good friend of mine ,although he didnt live with a chick with a d--- he lost a fortune owning a walking street bar.As for living with a ladyboy ,well up to you but i prefer my ladies not to have dangely bits between their legs .smile.png

There is a long list of guys who lost everything due to a girl or kaytoy or bad business partner.

Would love to have 10% of the cash what foreigners loose in one day through business partners like ladyboys and their sisters without nuts.....biggrin.png

This is a great bar and Scott and Paeng are great hosts, I can't wait for my return trip this October and also watching the girls compete in the LBWVB tournament.smile.png

Do they shoot Ping Pong balls too? Seems Scott has got an expensive one-w00t.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott

Just watching the rerun of the program, good on you m8. Comming to Pattaya for 4 day end of July as first part of honeymoon. Will pay you and Pang a visit if we can find you.

Scott & Michelle

Ok seeing as you asked heres the story.

First of all 'beam me up scotty' must have heard it a million times and it still doesnt get boring.

Ok the bar is going very well, couldnt have asked for much more, we have quiet nights and busy nights just like everywhere but our heads are well above water which in these times is a blessing.

I didnt have to buy a business, the bar was empty, all told it cost me £6,000 to set up. Im a realist, I know I could be taken for a ride and lose it all, but 6k!!! its nothing, I have put more on a horse.

I have been living here for over 6 months and loved every minute of it, if I was here on holiday for 6 months I would have gone through 6k, so as far as im concerned im now on a level playing field. I am also a self employed engineer, in the Uk I make more than 1k a week, so in less than 6 weeks back home im back to square one, its a no brainer and not a gamble in the slightest.

As for being in a relationship with a ladyboy its each to their own, it makes me laugh though when guys say it wont last, we have been together for nearly three years, how long does it need to last before its classed as a ledgitimate relationship. If it lasts another 2 years then finishes you will still get some <deleted> saying 'I told you it wouldnt work' yet how long is a normal relationship in Europe or America?

I also find it funny that some guys frown upon guys that go with ladyboys, yet these same people are sometimes in their fifties and travel thousands of miles to shag an 18 year old farmers daughter from Issan, and thats ok. Strange how we justify what is right and wrong when it suits us!

Hi Scott

Glad to hear things were going well at the time of your post & hope things are still going well?

Series two started airing here in the UK a couple of weeks ago & we watched the episode covering the setting up of the bar a few days ago.

The wife & I always watch the show together & we both remarked how together the pair of you were as a couple.

We found the episode quite life affirming which was fortunate after Davids episode last week.

Davids episode the week before were he missed all the signals from his son was quit a downer.

I apologise for not responding earlier but I missed your responses probably due to the move of the post to the gay section.

Good on you for facing down the nay sayers we looked forward to watching the rest of the series.

Props Scott. I lived with a ladyboy for over 3 years together in bangkok and it was the best relationship i ever had. Forget about the naysayers, its a waste of time.

You are living the dream! I am half your age (i guess), but i'll try to come by this week and have a drink or two smile.png

Some directions to your bar would be nice ;)

Edited by PomRakBKK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Scot (Solice). Is this really your blog? I have totally enjoyed the series "Ladyboys" because it helps to educate people as well as be entertaining. Shame there aren't more guys like you around! I hope you and Paeng have a long and happy life and I am hoping to come back to Thailand myself again soon. Cant wait to see the second series you mentioned and seeing your bar in action. Keep up the good work x

Hey Scott

Just wanted to send a note of support on your great journey through life. You have the courage to stand up and do your own thing. Both you and your lady come across as great people and are an inspiration for my wife Rosa and I.

Rosa is Thai currently living in England but we hope to move and settle in Thailand eventually. So I take a keen interest in every body doing the same. I wish you every success with the Bar. With all the free TV publicity your getting how could it not be a great success? It would normally cost you thousands.

Good luck pal. Screw the idiots on here. They are all jealous. Will call in when next over there.

Best wishes

Mike & Rosa.

• Like 1

Good for you, Solice. You are living the life you wanted with the partner you wanted, which almost guarantees that you will be the but of the infantile sniggerers here on TV.

I'll just carry on shagging my LB that has a body you could smash rocks on while they shag their fat wives with tits like spanials ears back in the cold land of Europe http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

So it's purely a sexual fantasy?

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual desire for lbs but I wonder if they are all prostitutes in the bar?

Ok seeing as you asked heres the story.

First of all 'beam me up scotty' must have heard it a million times and it still doesnt get boring.

Ok the bar is going very well, couldnt have asked for much more, we have quiet nights and busy nights just like everywhere but our heads are well above water which in these times is a blessing.

I didnt have to buy a business, the bar was empty, all told it cost me £6,000 to set up. Im a realist, I know I could be taken for a ride and lose it all, but 6k!!! its nothing, I have put more on a horse.

I have been living here for over 6 months and loved every minute of it, if I was here on holiday for 6 months I would have gone through 6k, so as far as im concerned im now on a level playing field. I am also a self employed engineer, in the Uk I make more than 1k a week, so in less than 6 weeks back home im back to square one, its a no brainer and not a gamble in the slightest.

As for being in a relationship with a ladyboy its each to their own, it makes me laugh though when guys say it wont last, we have been together for nearly three years, how long does it need to last before its classed as a ledgitimate relationship. If it lasts another 2 years then finishes you will still get some <deleted> saying 'I told you it wouldnt work' yet how long is a normal relationship in Europe or America?

I also find it funny that some guys frown upon guys that go with ladyboys, yet these same people are sometimes in their fifties and travel thousands of miles to shag an 18 year old farmers daughter from Issan, and thats ok. Strange how we justify what is right and wrong when it suits us!

Nice one mate,we only have 1 life,BE HAPPY

• 4 weeks later...