Click I Maintenance Tips Please

krisb

Im looking for any maintenance tips for Click i please.

How often things should be done....Im not really cluey on these things.

Also if the bike wont start by pressing the button and wont kick start even if the battery light goes on, whats the problem?

Appreciate any help please!

Not much maintenance to be done on them.

Oil changes every 4000 km, brake pads, tires as needed.

I changed the transmission belt at around 50,000km. Before that it went on the regular maintenance trips to the dealer (warranty period), so not sure if it had been done before, but don't think so...

Had a bearing changed at the rear transmission as it started to become noisy.

Not sure on the starting problem, there's only 2 things needed for an engine to run, and that's proper air/fuel mixture and ignition...With the injection models it seems that the sensors are often the first to fail. Temperature sensor, enriches the mixture when cold, much like the choke from old days, could be one of many causes.

I changed the transmission belt at around 50,000km. Before that it went on the regular maintenance trips to the dealer (warranty period), so not sure if it had been done before, but don't think so...

Not sure on the starting problem, there's only 2 things needed for an engine to run, and that's proper air/fuel mixture and ignition...With the injection models it seems that the sensors are often the first to fail. Temperature sensor, enriches the mixture when cold, much like the choke from old days, could be one of many causes.

Did you forget the third requirement, compression.

• Like 1

Another regular maintenance thing is tire pressure - constant leaks on all these small bikes, so check and top up the tire every week or two.

Do it yourself, or Somchai will overfill it to almost twice the recommended pressure.

• Like 1

Did you forget the third requirement, compression.

Oops, indeed!

And just a slight loss of compression (bad rings,or a scarred cylinder) will stop it from firing, although you'd still might feel compression turning the engine...

Another regular maintenance thing is tire pressure - constant leaks on all these small bikes, so check and top up the tire every week or two.

Do it yourself, or Somchai will overfill it to almost twice the recommended pressure.

+1....Check them yourself.

Imo its mostly bad quality of the tubes. So usually not a problem with tubeless tires if they aren't damaged. I had a problem with air leaking on my Nouvo and solved it with replacing the tubes to better quality. But of course i still check the pressure on my bikes regularly.