Made It

daleyboy

I have made it, to 2000. With only one suspension :o

So i start this thread for everyone i have taken the mickey out of or had a pop at, please feel free to leave your comments, however hurtful they may be, i will take them all i good spirit. :D

I forgot to add, please dont close this mods, i am quite happy for people to flame me, i probably deserve it anyway :D

You HAVE a great member :D

....This comment wasn't hurtful!

Thanks ice but you wernt supposed to tell everyone on here :D:D Nice to see you online :D

Yeah well done Icey. Now go and fill in your birth date in the other tread. :D:D

redrus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made it, to 2000. With only one suspension :o

So i start this thread for everyone i have taken the mickey out of or had a pop at, please feel free to leave your comments, however hurtful they may be, i will take them all i good spirit. :D

I forgot to add, please dont close this mods, i am quite happy for people to flame me, i probably deserve it anyway :D

You HAVE a great member :D

....This comment wasn't hurtful!

Thanks ice but you wernt supposed to tell everyone on here :D:D Nice to see you online :D

Oopsie! I'll save it for the cupboard...Khall dosen't know what she is missing! :D:D

Oopsie! I'll save it for the cupboard...Khall dosen't know what she is missing! :o:D

See khall some of the ladies know when they are onto a good thing with my cupboard :D Kayo spanks like a wuss anyway, more like a mosquito bite than a proper spank.

Lets leave em to their spanking icey, come and join me in my ikea cupboard :D

Oopsie! I'll save it for the cupboard...Khall dosen't know what she is missing! :o:D

See khall some of the ladies know when they are onto a good thing with my cupboard :D Kayo spanks like a wuss anyway, more like a mosquito bite than a proper spank.

I'll come join you, be there in a second hunny! :D

I'll come join you, be there in a second hunny! :D

Be careful in there with him Icey, he's 6 inches bigger than me you know..... :D:D

redrus

Hey Redrus give me a link to that date of birth thread.

.....And don't you mean six miles bigger? :D

:o shes cetainly got the measure of you peewee :D

Most people in the world don't measure up 6'8" dude, now if you want inside leg I've got you there.

Thread closed (quick)

redrus :D

Ps; Icey you've just posted in there, I think its Don De thread.

Edited by redrus

:o shes cetainly got the measure of you peewee :D

I saw nothing capable of being measured!......Nothing! :D

You crack me up girl :D Poor ole redrus, this was supposed to be taking the piss out of me not the poor little fella from up north :D

:D shes cetainly got the measure of you peewee :D

You crack me up girl :D Poor ole redrus, this was supposed to be taking the piss out of me not the poor little fella from up north :D

Nevermind about him, he'll find a some female that looks for the love of her life with a microscope :o

But nothing wrong with northerners! :D

Edited by Ice Maiden

Nevermind about him, he'll find a some female that looks for the love of her life with a microscope :o

Its ok I can live with the <deleted>, she from Grimsby.

I already found her and, she doesn't need tweezrs either before you add that..... :D

redrus

.....And don't you mean six miles bigger? :burp:

Its ok I can live with the <deleted>, she from Grimsby.

I already found her and, she doesn't need tweezrs either before you add that..... :D

redrus

Nope... A pair of tweezers couldn't even grasp your member! :D

I knew I shoudn't have invited Icey to my town over Chrimbo, show someone a bit of hospitality.

I can see I'm gonna have to get my camera out eh, I know I'll get a suspension though, suspension not extension Icey..... :o

redrus

Well, I've made it to G_D knows how many now w/out a suspension or warning.

It's rather unbelievable really... :D

<deleted> h e l l, really? I cant believe that :o

True enough - ask any mod.

If the Bearpit had not been spun off from TV, I'd have more posts than dr. PP! :D

Sometimes I feel unclean when I get finished visiting TV. :D

:D ...so does Daleyboy (look at his avatar)...it's itching all over then right? But not to worry, just flush your mouth with loads of soap and read a bit in the bible with "the tiger" of TV to feel clean again... :o

I knew I shoudn't have invited Icey to my town over Chrimbo, show someone a bit of hospitality.

I can see I'm gonna have to get my camera out eh, I know I'll get a suspension though, suspension not extension Icey..... :o

redrus

No extention alright...Hey! Redrus! Put down those little blue tablets you know they are bad for your heart old guy! :D

:D ...so does Daleyboy (look at his avatar)...it's itching all over then right? But not to worry, just flush your mouth with loads of soap and read a bit in the bible with "the tiger" of TV to feel clean again... :o

Nice to get a mention, How about a quote from Matthew 23.25 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess."

So thaibebop the secret is to clean the inside of the cup as well. I hope this helps :D

As for you KY, you need to start at the very beginning you dirty man!

Nice to get a mention, How about a quote from Matthew 23.25 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess."

So thaibebop the secret is to clean the inside of the cup as well. I hope this helps :D

As for you KY, you need to start at the very beginning you dirty man!

Father forgive me I've sinned... :D