Made It

daleyboy

Hey DaleyBoy, try this one out for size: "POO TANG INA MO! POO TANG INA YO!'

If you know Tagalog, or know someone who know Tagalog, it should give you pause for thoght :o

I am afraid i am at a complete loss when it comes to the Philippines and their language.

To everyone else thanks for the support, i was expecting a bit more abuse than i have recieved so far, guess i havent upset anyone for ages. :D

Bullyboy,

You are a complete arse!

Love,

TM

xxxx

TM Not THE TM? :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM= Thomas Mortan?

miss him ... :D

or TM = The Moog ??

I miss him also . :D:D

...and I miss your avatar...you scared me :D

What happened to cheeky BambinA? Got your face lifted? :o

Yeah i must admit bambi, not your best avatar.You Look like the freaky girl in the ring. :D

Sometimes I feel unclean when I get finished visiting TV. :D

:D ...so does Daleyboy (look at his avatar)...it's itching all over then right? But not to worry, just flush your mouth with loads of soap and read a bit in the bible with "the tiger" of TV to feel clean again... :o

Nice to get a mention, How about a quote from Matthew 23.25 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess."

So thaibebop the secret is to clean the inside of the cup as well. I hope this helps :D

As for you KY, you need to start at the very beginning you dirty man!

Father forgive me I've sinned... :D

Oh, don't call me father, just 'mate' will do as I'm an adopted scouser! Or, Tiger, which you called me in an earlier post!

Sometimes I feel unclean when I get finished visiting TV. :D

:D ...so does Daleyboy (look at his avatar)...it's itching all over then right? But not to worry, just flush your mouth with loads of soap and read a bit in the bible with "the tiger" of TV to feel clean again... :o

Nice to get a mention, How about a quote from Matthew 23.25 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess."

So thaibebop the secret is to clean the inside of the cup as well. I hope this helps :DThere's not enough holy water in the world. :D

As for you KY, you need to start at the very beginning you dirty man!

Well done Daleyboy, and so quickly too, you are now an "old right hand" on TV :D

We got to our 2000th post Mark at about the same time, although it was a bit like the tortoise and the hare, me being the former.

Only one suspension, how long did you get?

I have had two warnings in the past, but I got over them, but at the time I wanted to say something back, but kept tight lipped.

Its for the best.

If I got banned you would all miss me :o

Anyway congrats in advance for your 3,000th post :D Its good having you around mate

Cheers

TP

Edited by ThaiPauly

I have had two warnings in the past...

Me too... :D

And one of them I got after becoming a mod... :o

Don't think we're immune folks.

:D

And Daleyboy, the only rude thing I can think of to say about you is that your avatar has too many folds in the middle.

I have had two warnings in the past...

Me too... :D

And one of them I got after becoming a mod... :o

Don't think we're immune folks.

And Daleyboy, the only rude thing I can think of to say about you is that your avatar has too many folds in the middle.

WOW, you mean that I still have a chance of becoming a Mod :D:D:D:D:D