Magic Wand......

theblether

24 hour anti mozzie spray/lotion that actually works.

I did bring a jar of peanut butter/paste, but while away for a few days with th cheese and kisses, the 6 year old living at the Farm discovered it and decided to empty the majority of it's contents in her and the neighbour's boy's mouth ... mad.gif

Once you turn 50, there is no requirment for a visa to retire. You can just stay and not worry about going to immigration all the time.

Thought this would be a good thing for our elder TV members. By the time i retire in Thailand, it probably will be almost impossible (expense, visa requirements). But i can live in hope.

Freedom of expression and sn end to the laws restricting it.

With that the Thais can deal with the rest as they feel fit.

I have bought you (GH) that new keyboard for Christmas.

Delivery address please ... laugh.png

ps ... yes, I remember why.

Make Thai men responsible for the children they bring into the world. Thailand could use a law similar to the one in North America; even if there still are a lot od dead beat dads. But, Thais can't enforce simple traffic laws so I doubt if it would work.

Id change that whole I dont give a <deleted> attitude that business owners seem to have.

Customers always right...not in Thailand

And Id love if Australias land joined Thailand, Im slightly envious my neighbour can drive from his home in Holland to Thailand..Thats cool.

Edited by krisb

I'd transform Phuket into Singapore in all aspects except prices, sea and beaches.

'all aspects' ... have you enjoyed the company of a Singapore Lady recently.

My lassie knows that when I go to Singapore on a Visa run ... she is 100% and will return chaste.

(no disrespect to any Singapore viewers ... just a casual observance)

Mmmmm.......a magic wand......I could sure have fun with that.

Since you didn't state how many times we could use it......where do I begin????

.....I could start a list, but it would be me me me me me me for the first few swishes,......... and then I would pass it onto someone more sensible. biggrin.png

Being serious for a moment, i would wish for an intelligent and well educated population that can make reasoned assesments on who they put into government . Then maybe the population will not tolerate the petiness, the self serving ,the corruption , the immature, the emotional blackmail and the thuggary that has characterised Thai politics for so long. And i wish they would pay more than lip service to the King and show real respect by following his example. And i would wish a long life for the King. And if this was achieved then all its other problems would eventually be solved and we TV posters would have nothing else to whinge about .