Facial Skin Problems, Affecting Ladies

swissie

Soemetimes I notice mostly young Thai Ladies with a serious facial Acne-Problem. Since they seem to have a big problem getting rid of it once they have it, I must assume it's more than Acne, more likely some kind of permanent skin desease.

What causes this?

Cheers.

oily skin , keloid problems and not proper treatment....

oh, and pollution in the air /humidity mixed with oily skin..... places like bangkok, even up north...

possibly diet issues as well, depending. btw, acne can be very serius and leave scarring. my ex bro in law (white skin israeli) sufferred as a teen with horrible acne but at that time, here on kibbutz, it went untreated (cosmetic treatments were frowned upon as capitalist luxuries for city folk. too bad as his whole face is scarred.

treatment is usually some form of tetracycline which in itself causes teeth discolouration... so if the lady came from poor farming background, most likely her parents did not waste money on cosmetic treatments... but that is just guessing...

and yes, DNA. some have, some dont,in all cultures.

bina

My wife sells amway stuff,two girls with problems like her have been helped loads.

It's near impossible to find an Anway dealer in Thailand, where do I sign up? Had a friend when a lad who had really bad acne, he was on a total health binge except maybe for the odd beer, bong and trip, nothing really helped, he had bad scars later. He also later had a high paying job and surprise, surprise an attractive wife.