Where To Find Panini Maker/press?

Ungabunga

So I've looked around Pattaya in most of the shops (BigC, Tesco, Central, Powerbuy etc) and am struggling to find a decent Panini maker. Can anyone suggest where to buy in Pattaya or surrounding area?

Something like this would do nicely

post-30245-0-35596100-1355028853_thumb.j

or can also be a simple version like this

post-30245-0-75327400-1355029123_thumb.j

Thanks in advance.

I have one of the top versions shown in your post which I bought at either Central or the Powerbuy in Homeworks on On Sukhumvit (Next to Big C). Both had them at the time which was about 2 years ago. Both stores seemed to have quite a good selection of various small kitchen appliances.

The kitchen place near Foodland is top draw, lots of items in there including potato mashers even.

Makro had some panini makers /grills in there a while ago by Cuisismart or something but were about 8000 Baht, more than double the price that I paid for mine in UK.

I bought a Phillips Cucina 3-in-1 toaster iron in Home Pro a few years ago; it has replaceable irons, one set is what you'd use to make panini. I think it was around 2,000 baht. Of course it's not industrial strength, but if you only need it to make occasional panini at home it's fine.

philips-cucina-3-in-1_iphw0345409.jpg

• 6 months later...

I bought a Phillips Cucina 3-in-1 toaster iron in Home Pro a few years ago; it has replaceable irons, one set is what you'd use to make panini. I think it was around 2,000 baht. Of course it's not industrial strength, but if you only need it to make occasional panini at home it's fine.

philips-cucina-3-in-1_iphw0345409.jpg

I did the same, not industrial but great for the kids everyweek!