Rich Expats In Thailand...got All The Good Stuff

vspin134

The rich expats that bug me are the ones that constantly complain because they can not afford to hire as many servants as they used to in the old days.

Yes you cant get good help these days old chap...times are tough....I have had to go down to a staff of 10 servants and I wash the Aston myself these days...thumbsup.gif

The rich expats that bug me are the ones that constantly complain because they can not afford to hire as many servants as they used to in the old days.

Yes you cant get good help these days old chap...times are tough....I have had to go down to a staff of 10 servants and I wash the Aston myself these days...thumbsup.gif

Wash the car your goodself, how humiliating !! Will open a carwash facility just to service you....

I've never had that point of view.

Just because the company pays for the rich man's trappings does not mean they must be acquired - well not here in Thailand anyway.

I much prefere to live a life style similar to that I live at home and repatriate the savings back to the old country. A nice apartment in Thailand and a very nice home in the Cotswolds beats bling in Thailand and nothing to go home to every time.

Rich is not necessarily smart.

• Like 1

I think the OP has an overactive imagination.

May this slowly sink in the mire of poorly imagined threads and not see the light of day again.

More important was the Malaysia vs. Thailand game last night ... was able to watch it with the Farm kids (who don't speak English) and we could both cheer for the same thing ... biggrin.png

• Like 1

I have the same problem have to wash my motorbike myself and my brand new bicycle (no gears so not top of the range). dam_n hardwork