Dog Hotel Opens In Pattaya

Rimmer

Dog Hotel opens in Pattaya

Pattaya: a new and luxurious “dog hotel” opened at the weekend, as a comfortable and clean yet affordable place to leave your pooch when you are away from home.

The “Pampered Pet” is situated on Soi Siam Country Club Road and was officially opened by a good family friend and member of Thailand’s Royal family, Mhom-luang Tamtanawat Sawatdiwat who was accompanied by his wife Madam Sirilawan Sawatdiwat…

Gavin Hazelhurst, joint owner with his wife, Saza, told us more about the business as his wife took care of the many guests who attended the opening. He had, himself, been looking for a kennel facility for his own dogs a while ago and discovered that he couldn’t find a place he felt comfortable leaving them in.. Hence the new business.

Pampered Pets offers not only comfortable and clean accommodation, but all in an air conditioned environment with 24 hour care.

Full story:http://www.pattaya10...ens-in-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Like 2

Probably going to be 300-400 per night so doggies holiday costs nearly as much as owners. Wish somebody would open just a plain old kennels where dogs are fed and watered for a few days at an affordable price.

Similar place not to far away offering air con swimming pools, rings and tunnels for dogs to run through etc. Again way to expensive,and on par with European pricing.

Is price list available?

• Like 1

Probably going to be 300-400 per night so doggies holiday costs nearly as much as owners. Wish somebody would open just a plain old kennels where dogs are fed and watered for a few days at an affordable price.

Similar place not to far away offering air con swimming pools, rings and tunnels for dogs to run through etc. Again way to expensive,and on par with European pricing.

Is price list available?

Where can a human holiday for US$ 10-13 per day...a curious mind would like to know. And does this include transportation, accommodation, and food or what?

Is price list available?

Actually, I know the owners and I know their rates are 150,200 and 250 baht a day for small, medium and large breeds respectively. They have the dog pool and a HUGE exercise yard too. The dogs are properly taken care of and fed proper food (not rice and slops like many Thai style kennels). Check it out.

So what is the rate for this "hotel" ?

150,200 and 250 baht a day for small, medium and large breeds respectively

Maybe you could answer a couple questions that have been posed:

1. Do they take cats?

2. Where is it (besides somewhere on SSCC Road)?

1. Yup, I am boarding my cat there over the Christmas break.

2. Drive up SSCC, cross tracks and keep following the road. When you pass a large electrical substation, the place is about 200 meter past on the left.

They havent set up a website yet but the Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/ThePamperedPetCoLtd?fref=ts

Contact is : Phone 081 411 6783 Email [email protected]

Is price list available?

Where can a human holiday for US$ 10-13 per day...a curious mind would like to know. And does this include transportation, accommodation, and food or what?

Sure the Pattaya cheap charlies will be able to answer this one, one suspects they will tell you they can live on $2/day and still have change..

• Like 2

Maybe you could answer a couple questions that have been posed:

1. Do they take cats?

2. Where is it (besides somewhere on SSCC Road)?

1. Yup, I am boarding my cat there over the Christmas break.

2. Drive up SSCC, cross tracks and keep following the road. When you pass a large electrical substation, the place is about 200 meter past on the left.

They havent set up a website yet but the Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/ThePamperedPetCoLtd?fref=ts

Contact is : Phone 081 411 6783 Email [email protected]

Thanks. I often need to board my cats when I travel so I will definitely give them a try.

I take your word for it, and the endorsement of Mhom-luang Tamtanawat Sawatdiwat who was accompanied by his wife Madam Sirilawan Sawatdiwat convinced me. Would they take my Pitbull for five days?

I take your word for it, and the endorsement of Mhom-luang Tamtanawat Sawatdiwat who was accompanied by his wife Madam Sirilawan Sawatdiwat convinced me. Would they take my Pitbull for five days?

I don't see why not. Give them a call.