Heart Center,khon Kaen

happynthailand

Actually, Sirikit Heart Center has no website, but KK Ram should be able to tell you.

http://www.heart.kku...&view=frontpage

The english content is a bit meager, but at least contact info is there:

http://www.heart.kku...id=53&Itemid=30

Medical services:

For medical services, the Center provides specific and effective checks-ups using sophisticated medical equipment such as:

- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)

- Echocardiography

- Exercise Stress Test

- Holter Monitoring and Diagnostic Arrhythmias

- Pacemaker Implantation

- Cardiac Catheterization

- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasy : PTCA

- Percutaneous Balloon Valvulotomy : PBV

- Arrythmia Therapy

- Cardiac Surgery

Edited by KhunBENQ

Don't know if you will get this since it is late but I am a patient in KK heart hospital. Had 3 stents put in

almost 2 years now. The hosital - like most things in Thailand - is some good and bad. GOOD- good

doctors and state of the art equipment. In typical Thai style they offered either By-Pass or stent surgery

and advised me of the costs. On the operating table they made certain that I knew the cost before

proceeding, but they took care of me okay. No cheap room available but the VIP suites were great.

The bad - 3 stents + room etc for 3 days around $8,000. After for your 90 day check-up ( only get

meds for 90 days at a time) the lines are LONG.. the parking is bad , but they have opened a new

parking lot for 10 baht parking that helps a lot but you need to get there early in the morning otherwise

you may have to walk a mile to the hospital. Most of the meds are cheap 1 bt a day per but the Plavix

pill - if you do a stent(s) will run around 86 baht a day. There are cheaper alternative but mostly they are

not recommended and the doctors recommend staying on it ( I figure a small price to help stay alive)

Most speak a VERY little english but the doctors seem that I've had do speak english pretty good. The

worse part is the time - get there at 8-8:30AM and out 10:30-11:30 but they are very helpful and

doctors very good. Hope it helps a little.

Don't know if you will get this since it is late but I am a patient in KK heart hospital. Had 3 stents put in

almost 2 years now. The hosital - like most things in Thailand - is some good and bad. GOOD- good

doctors and state of the art equipment. In typical Thai style they offered either By-Pass or stent surgery

and advised me of the costs. On the operating table they made certain that I knew the cost before

proceeding, but they took care of me okay. No cheap room available but the VIP suites were great.

The bad - 3 stents + room etc for 3 days around $8,000. After for your 90 day check-up ( only get

meds for 90 days at a time) the lines are LONG.. the parking is bad , but they have opened a new

parking lot for 10 baht parking that helps a lot but you need to get there early in the morning otherwise

you may have to walk a mile to the hospital. Most of the meds are cheap 1 bt a day per but the Plavix

pill - if you do a stent(s) will run around 86 baht a day. There are cheaper alternative but mostly they are

not recommended and the doctors recommend staying on it ( I figure a small price to help stay alive)

Most speak a VERY little english but the doctors seem that I've had do speak english pretty good. The

worse part is the time - get there at 8-8:30AM and out 10:30-11:30 but they are very helpful and

There's no reason at all why you shouldn't move to generic Plavix, Appolets is manufactured by Berlin and is endorsed by just about every cardio surgeon in the country it seems, now that the Plavix copyright has expired - 800 baht for one month, I've been on it for three years without issue.

Thanks for this, PaYaiLen.

Do you live in KK? Taxis now available that should drop you at the door.

I don't know about the heart center, but the parking at the UNI hospital seems like a km away. Actually, it seems like another km walk from the front door to the dental clinic.

Unfortunately live outside Maha Sarakham - 1+ hour ride to hospital. As for Plavix my doctor and 2

people in the pharmacy offered generic but told me "not so good" but wife looking into getting me

a baht card at the Amphoe and if I get will probably have to change to the generic -been 2 years now

so I'm not so concerned.

Unfortunately live outside Maha Sarakham - 1+ hour ride to hospital. As for Plavix my doctor and 2

people in the pharmacy offered generic but told me "not so good" but wife looking into getting me

a baht card at the Amphoe and if I get will probably have to change to the generic -been 2 years now

so I'm not so concerned.

The generic product you should target is called Appoletts.

If you want website for Queen sirikit Heart center , search term ศูนย์หัวใจสิริกิติ์ ขอนแก่น in Google and you can found website Heart.kku........ Click this web site and choose thai version and translate by google translate ( because Eng version under construction )

Tel 043 - 203080

Extra time clinic is 16.00 - 20.00 at Mon - Fri and 9.00 - 12.00 in Sat , Sun

This center can treat many condition of heart and many doctors can speak english well

This information may help you . Get well soon