New Year New Project

eezergood

OK guys, for 2013 I need a project. This is my thinking, what do you think I should use as a base model??? This needs to be sensibly priced & no I wont just copy this bike, but will be a 'along these lines' with an Exile tiwst. If not then its a copy of my old Deus from Oz.......

1352737614.jpg

Sorry, no help here.

But i just want to say "that's a right peach, what a beauty"

Love the carb trumpets reach up through the tank smile.png

R1 calipers, but what engine?

Best of luck with the project, i'm tuned in to this thread smile.png

Edited by karlos

sensibly priced. not much choices i guess, honda shadow perhaps. hardtail conversion, saddle seats, bobber fenders, clipped on would get you somewhere near this (except the lifted tank which you are not looking for)

VT%20600%20Shadow%20bobber.jpg

then you probably further need a shorter fork, maybe a new tank, new rims with dual disc front and single back, a inline 4 that fits into your frame, bullet headlight, maybe some fork covers, bar end mirrors

that actually sound fun

Edited by barefoot1988

I was thinking shadow or Magna??????? but, i think it will be the bobber look - Start with the rolling frame, then a new motor towards the end of the year??? Depends on the bonus this year..... I like the front end on this bike, but will cost more then the whole project so will be a no go in the very near future - unless someone knows a good builder?

Love the carb trumpets reach up through the tank smile.png

Unless one is a smokerlaugh.png or it rains.clap2.gif

What about a VX800 for the donor bike? Although the exhaust choices may be limited or difficult?

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1