Suspected Cocaine Dealer Extradited To U K After Thailand Arrest

webfact

And here I thought the British pensioner brigade was just whinging...but resorting to drug dealing...I guess they really are broke and desperate.

Oh! really,the amount they get in extra Top ups to their Pensions,would be an eye opener for you!

But that's for those resident in the UK.

My mother owns her own flat/apartment and my mother in law is in local authority rented accomodation and both say they are better off now than they've ever been.

I think you'll find that British pensioners in EU and some other countries still get yearly increases to their pension but of course we in places like Thailand don't. I think it's due to change but until recently at least pensioners in places like Spain and Portugal still got the annual winter fuel payment to help with their heating bills.

As for this pensioner, if he's found guilty then it's a shame when someone in later years ends up in prison when they should be enjoying themselves. But if he is guilty what else can he expect. Of course if he has no family or friends it may well not be so bad, as is the case with younger prisoners.

I would agree that Pensioners in the UK are pretty well looked after these days,and most certainly better off than they have ever been. To imply that this guy had to resort to Drug dealing,is absolute nonsense,.....or most likely a troll!

And here I thought the British pensioner brigade was just whinging...but resorting to drug dealing...I guess they really are broke and desperate.

Oh! really,the amount they get in extra Top ups to their Pensions,would be an eye opener for you!

But that's for those resident in the UK.

Majic, why is there no Ulster flag in your avatar? You've got England Scotland and Wales. Just curious.

In a couple of years I may be down to two,after the Scottish Referendum. This link should give you your answer!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Banner

Dang, is TV just loaded with druggies? Any time the topic comes up, it seems eventually there are way too many defending it.

Where do wine merchants fit in? In the law abiding group, that's where. Drop the moral equivalency, embrace the practical side of it, and get it that one will land you in prison, eh?

Ha ha. Druggies on tv? These forums has the most straight laced people I've ever come across.

Straight laced, i think not.

I think so.

Meanwhile HSBC can deal with drugs and terrorist almost freely, 1.9 billion fine for a bank that made a pre-tax profit of more than 20 billion, but the top bankers have said they are profoundly sorry and will defer their bonuses for the next five years.

Unfortunately, in the US, they would have paid the fine, and doubled their bonus in the first year,,,,and no one would disapprove. Amazing!

Dang, is TV just loaded with druggies? Any time the topic comes up, it seems eventually there are way too many defending it.

Where do wine merchants fit in? In the law abiding group, that's where. Drop the moral equivalency, embrace the practical side of it, and get it that one will land you in prison, eh?

Ha ha. Druggies on tv? These forums has the most straight laced people I've ever come across.

Straight laced, i think not.

I think so.

Oh no we're not!