Nfl - Road To The Superbowl

keemapoot

Now we are approaching the playoffs, and this weekend, 10 of the 12 current playoff teams are matched against one another, who do you like in both the AFC and NFC?

Personally, I like Peyton Manning & The Denver Broncos over the Patriots in the AFC final, and the NY Giants over the SF 49ers for the NFC, and predict it will be Denver vs. NY in the Superbowl.

Broncos and Patriots are the class of the AFC with the most complete teams, ranked 1 & 2/3 in all the power rankings, and in the NFC, and even though the Giants have been struggling a bit, I think it will be the Manning brothers matched up in the Superbowl.

BTW, you can stream for free NFL Network live @ mrtv dot eu. And, you can get most weekly games online free at wiziwig dot tv.

Happy playoffs!

• 3 weeks later...

Green Bay has a lot of players back and look to be on the same roll as two years ago when they won three road games and Super Bowl XLV.

Denver has a huge home field advantage - elevation as much as crowd - along with an 11 game winning streak which should see them through to New Orleans.

Baltimore may have enough emotion to overcome Denver? The Pats may not even beat Houston - it's tough to beat the same team twice in such a short span. I'm a life-long Pats fan but we don't have enough of a defense, and no outside threats so it will be easy to shut us down - I'm praying for snow wink.png . Three of our four losses came to teams still in the playoffs: Sea, Bal, Sfo - and we beat Denver handily, but that was in week 5.

Thank goodness for TrueVisions - I cannot watch now unless it is in HD!

Edited by lomatopo

• 3 weeks later...