Good G/friendly Hotel Central Patong

dalmatian

:o My friend and I are going to Phuket for 6 days starting 26 Feb, we want to stay at Patong beach in a girl friendly hotel. Needs to be very central to entertainment area, hotel should have pool and cost around 1000 to 1800 baht a night. Although we live Pattaya neither of us have been to Phuket before so location within short walk of bars etc preferable. Have heard about C and N but not sure of quality, review etc. Any suggestions welcome.

C & N has two properties; The Hotel and the Resort & Spa.

The Hotel is 50 yards off BangLa. Rooms are clean but can vary as far as quality and noise. Rooms on the 5th floor were redone a little while ago, so very nice. Good clean massage on the ground floor at C&N or OP Massage (they will send girls to your room if you like). The 'THAI FOOD" restaurant across the soi is quite tasty. I have stayed many times and always been pleased...will go again i am sure.

The Resort Spa is more upmarket. nicer rooms and grounds, higher price. Fabulous pool with waterfall. Downside is that it is quite a ways from nightlife...I wouldn't want to walk it.

If you stay at the hotel, you can make use of the pool at the resort. To me, that is the best way to stay in Patong.....done it 6 times.

You have one more option, but again a long walk to the bars in Soi Bangla, I'll say 10 minutes, but

the hotel Phuket Palace Resort provides free transport to any location within Patong, then it will be

100 bath for a tuk tuk home.

The place is very guest "girl" friendly, no exstra charge for a guest in the room and that includes the breakfast, very nice and friendly staff who will treat your girls with respect like any other hotel guest. http://www.phuketpalace.com/en/main-en.htm

post-6353-1140196784_thumb.jpg

post-6353-1140196898_thumb.jpg

Thanks KC-Phil and Sonthaya for your thoughts. Have booked C and N for first 2 nights, will use as base to have a look around and may move out further if we meet good company. Have booked rooms on 5th floor as suggested, price reasonable at 1200 which includes free transport from airport (that was surprising). Thanks again for info... :o

:o My friend and I are going to Phuket for 6 days starting 26 Feb, we want to stay at Patong beach in a girl friendly hotel. Needs to be very central to entertainment area, hotel should have pool and cost around 1000 to 1800 baht a night. Although we live Pattaya neither of us have been to Phuket before so location within short walk of bars etc preferable. Have heard about C and N but not sure of quality, review etc. Any suggestions welcome.

A few years back, I used to enjoy the Expat Hotel: Can't get much more "central" than that and the food is cheap and OK