Lost My Brother, What Should I Do?

finy

Basically, he hasn't drank for a year.

I was doing some work last night and he got drunk. We were meant to be going out but he met a Polish guy ans 2 Thai girls on the street. Mentioned something about ping pong. Told me he would pick me up in an hour but never come back.

It's now the next day at 11am.

What can I do, or is it too early yet and I should just wait?

Thanks

Any noise from him yet? If not and you have tried his phone --if he has one here -- then an important call may need to be done. This is of course if you have no other options.

He ended up coming home at 3pm. Luckily he left very early with some girl. If he had stayed out drinking and started on the buckets I think it would be much worse.

Any noise from him yet? If not and you have tried his phone --if he has one here -- then an important call may need to be done. This is of course if you have no other options.

He ended up coming home at 3pm. Luckily he left very early with some girl. If he had stayed out drinking and started on the buckets I think it would be much worse.

Sounds like he came home with a bucket...

totster whistling.gif

Good to hear. clap2.gif