Mai Noi

smokie36

Mai noi could mean "Not Small". Confused...

Agreed, maybe he's got a big wife

And small wood.

That must be it, the clue is in the first line of his post where he says, Yai. So, big wife, double satisfaction but small wood, you gotta feel sorry for the guy do you not.biggrin.png

Mai noi could mean "Not Small". Confused...

Agreed, maybe he's got a big wife

And small wood.

That must be it, the clue is in the first line of his post where he says, Yai. So, big wife, double satisfaction but small wood, you gotta feel sorry for the guy do you not.biggrin.png

Small mia noi.....big umm.....? :lol:

And small wood.

...So, big wife, double satisfaction but small wood, you gotta feel sorry for the guy do you not.biggrin.png

'Small Wood' ... I'd be feeling sorry for the gf/wife ... sorry smokes ... tongue.png

BTW ... I've met ole smokes ... apparently he is of epic proportions ... biggrin.png ... apparently.

The drunken bum's talking about beer. He said as much in his second post. Not small, big every time, cheaper and twice the satisfaction.thumbsup.gif

Yes good answer.....although I don't get the opportunity for the drunken bit too much.

Lucky I am a prolific striker....just the hint of a chance and every time.....he shoots.....well...:rolleyes:

The drunken bum's talking about beer. He said as much in his second post. Not small, big every time, cheaper and twice the satisfaction.thumbsup.gif

Yes good answer.....although I don't get the opportunity for the drunken bit too much.

Lucky I am a prolific striker....just the hint of a chance and every time.....he shoots.....well...rolleyes.gif

That's what I worry about most, come independence. Labour relations.

SC