100 Replies Or More?

swissie

What are the odds this one getting to 100? smile.png

And here I was, fingers poised above keyboard ready to jump in and make the 100th post in this crucial thread .... providing it hadn't gone off topic by then of course.

You still have time Songhua..you still have time. Best if you bookmark it.

My only real fear is it could be relegated

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon that if all the active members added just one reply each this could go on to be one of the longest threads yet, but then many may feel the need to post multiple replies, so this will definitely go way past 100, if it did, would that be considered off topic?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Interesting, so you think i undermine the purity of this side thread within the topic by posting more then once? Please explain why.

Something to bo when you have nothing else to do.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

coffee1.gif , OK, my hot dog was toooooo short and l had a short measure of coke, to top it all my lady ran off with a drug dealer who stole my bike and threw it off a balcony to be recovered and stolen again by a farang showing his bits to passers bye, who shot him and stole his credit cards.

Sorry, is this the right thread. huh.png

I think you wanted the Phuket subforum

clap2.gif

The OP is not being sarcastic. I am sure he really wants to raise this topic. Anyone disagrees?

I do not disagree.

One point to consider though.

Once this thread does reach 100 posts will anybody want to post #101?

Very philosophical. Mr. Bookman. There will be many things to discuss if we can reach that magic number. One of the main topics will be: 'How did we get so far, my buddha?'

coffee1.gif , OK, my hot dog was toooooo short and l had a short measure of coke, to top it all my lady ran off with a drug dealer who stole my bike and threw it off a balcony to be recovered and stolen again by a farang showing his bits to passers bye, who shot him and stole his credit cards.

I've never ventured down that way ... I hear that they are a tough audience?

Tsk Tsk, I hope you aren't encouaging us to gamble in Thailand. cheesy.gif

Mr Mosha, welcome! We play for honours and this is not considered gambling, really.

My bet is 99:1 that one of the sooooooo nice Mod will close this down with his 99th reply whistling.giftongue.png

• Like 1

And here I was, fingers poised above keyboard ready to jump in and make the 100th post in this crucial thread .... providing it hadn't gone off topic by then of course.

More likely to be regurgitated.

More likely to be regurgitated.

Anything can happen in Pub/Farang

I've never ventured down that way ... I hear that they are a tough audience?

It is not for the faint hearted

I'd be happy if this thread ... why-i-live-where-i-live could live and breath beyond 50 posts.

So far 35 and counting ... very slowly.

Maybe people are shy to describe themselves?

I am surprised myself at the slow turn up. This is a very good OP and should be very constructive for people hanging around the campfire herethumbsup.gif

We could all learn from each other by expressing their underlying motivations to live in Thailand. I am checking this thread daily waiting for new ideas to come up. Maybe the problem is not about shyness but about laziness more?

• Like 1

Once this thread does reach 100 posts will anybody want to post #101?

I can fix that. wink.png

red-close-button.png

**(the sound of silence)**

I can sing that. Shall l post it. w00t.gif ..........................laugh.png

A video of that would be lovely. I presume you will feature like one of your favourite emoticons with a bottle in both hands?

What was the topic by the way???? blink.png

Tsk Tsk, I hope you aren't encouaging us to gamble in Thailand. cheesy.gif

Mr Mosha, welcome! We play for honours and this is not considered gambling, really.

My bet is 99:1 that one of the sooooooo nice Mod will close this down with his 99th reply whistling.giftongue.png

I take that bet! More importantly i will know WHO pushed the red button if he does..

I take that bet! More importantly i will know WHO pushed the red button if he does..

That would be worth another bet... which of the Mods will get the honour... maybe there is already a fight ongoing behind the scenes beatdeadhorse.gif

That would be worth another bet... which of the Mods will get the honour... maybe there is already a fight ongoing behind the scenes beatdeadhorse.gif

Mr swiss1960, dont you think it would be inappropriate and show of low self esteem if you closed this topic at #99? In some strange way i feel you try to mean good.smile.png

Tywais is a respectable person who always considers members' interests as a high priority.

I like Kahlua too.

Maybe we should start a poll... do we want this thread to reach 100 or not... so the mod knows more about the member's interests

I vote mfr_closed1.gif on 99