Health Insurance For Long Term Abroad For Over 60's

jpinx

I just signed up with Bupa today 12-20-13 and the price for the platinum plane 2million cost me a 63 year old male in good health with the exception of type 2 diabetes that they won't cover.$189.00 per month.I decided if I'm going to ride a motor bike it would be a good idea to have some insurance.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just signed up with Bupa today 12-20-13 and the price for the platinum plane 2million cost me a 63 year old male in good health with the exception of type 2 diabetes that they won't cover.$189.00 per month.I decided if I'm going to ride a motor bike it would be a good idea to have some insurance.

And those are Singaporean Dollars?

Just make sure to check the policy language for your policy, and be sure the exceptions list doesn't include injury due to motorcycle accident where you're the driver.