Santa Being Tracked To Thailand - Don't Forget Her

chantsurfer

As I write this Santa is en-route in Australia between Sydney and Melbourne, you can see here.

A backup but less user friendly is Googles version here, in the top left toggle between map and Earth to see Santa superimposed over Google earth terrain. He seems to stop at more places on this one in you live in Tin-Buk-Too.

If you think they don't do Santa in Thailand, well you are out of touch, in the last couple of years, Santa is regally finding Thailand. Spurred on my retail stores pushing any reason to convince people why they should spend.

Your little Thai goddess is defiantly expecting a Christmas present, parasitically if you meet her in a popular tourist destination that has been saturated in tinsel.

She may have even sat on Santa's knee...... cheesy.gif

So come up with something quick, ring her, fix her broken buffalo (sorry if that is you giggle.gif ), send her some flowers or a gift basket, McDonald's Delivers in Thailand, so you can send her a warm cherry Mc pie. wub.png

Don't forget her or you may just be forgotten yourself.....

Merry X-Mass wai2.gif

teddiesandroses.jpgmcdonalds-scooter-china1.jpg?w=150&h=99no_buffaloes_funny_thai_sign_magnet-p147285161146431170en878_216.jpg

Edited by Rooo

Well he is going to have a long stop at my house, some kids have put out 4 tall bottles of beer on ice for him !

So when the kids in Laos wonder why they didn't get their presents, it's because he was passed out on your floor?

I just watched "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and it has a kid in the movie sitting on Santa's lap and urinating. Not sure what message Hollywood was trying to get across. I saw other movies where Santa is a killer plus other negative scenarios over and over again. I'm offended. What does Hollywood have against santa anyway?

.Hope you all had a great Christmas morning and the kids actually slept in a few mins past dawn at least thumbsup.gif

Thailand defiantly is the Land of Cute Santa's Helpers in the pics above giggle.gif

Schools around here had a big X-mass party yesterday, the parade though the streets of the whole school, thousands of kids and finished at lunch time. the kids are getting into this X-mass thing.

Kind of fun. Now they are starting the cont down to Easter Bunny to shoot some chocolate eggs. blink.png

This is clearly not a Thai Santa, he would be out on "bail" now..... for ever.........

post-110219-0-87550800-1356389530_thumb.jpg

Edited by chantsurfer

My youngest woke me up at 6am to shw me what Santa brought. It all about the kids. My 10 year old has started believing in Santa again even though last year she accused me of being him. She was looking at the Santa tracking all last night until he got to Japan - great site. Merry Christmas.