Christmas – Saved By The Pooping Penguin

David48

Christmas – saved by the Pooping Penguin

In the past have you spent a lot of money, fought the crowds, worked overtime to buy some nice presents for the kids?

Then, come Christmas Day you present your child (in Thailand) with the expensive gift, only to discover 30 mins later, he/she is playing happily with the cardboard box it came in?

. . . .post-104736-0-46940000-1356415553_thumb.. . .. . . . post-104736-0-12106400-1356415540_thumb.

We decorated the Thai home . .. .Dished out the presents.

post-104736-0-61664800-1356415605_thumb. . post-104736-0-16164200-1356415658_thumb.

I purposely left this one to last as I know the kids would play with it till it broke (10 mins before the head separated) ... cost was $4 (in Australia)

What gift did you give that was really appreciated?

Christmas Stories welcome here ...
thumbsup.gif

Then, come Christmas Day you present your child (in Thailand) with the expensive gift, only to discover 30 mins later, he/she is playing happily with the cardboard box it came in?

My parents have old super 8 film of me doing exactly that on Christmas. It is hilarious watching mother putting the toy in front of me and I'm pushing it away to get the box it came in.

• Like 2

For Sale...one slightly dented but repairable bathroom scale. Cheap

biggrin.pnglaugh.png

I can read between the lines on that reply. It might have been easier to NOT eat that extra serving...

No, read between the lines and it is dented where his wife hit him with it after he bought her scales for Christmas.

• Like 1

For Sale...one slightly dented but repairable bathroom scale. Cheap

biggrin.pnglaugh.png

I can read between the lines on that reply. It might have been easier to NOT eat that extra serving...

No, read between the lines and it is dented where his wife hit him with it after he bought her scales for Christmas.

i forgot to mention the blood stains