Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early evening shopping with the kids! just around corner from previous post, Chaloklum KP

IMG_1082.JPG

I'm impressed with the quality of your photo's,I cant get anywhere near that with my camera which is Sony Cybershot.What camera are you using?

Early evening shopping with the kids! just around corner from previous post, Chaloklum KP

I'm impressed with the quality of your photo's,I cant get anywhere near that with my camera which is Sony Cybershot.What camera are you using?

Believe me Ron, it's more good luck sometimes than good management.... wink.png I am using Canon, 60 D..... usually in TV mode... so try different ISO settings etc.... sometimes seems to work, but not always!

I was impressed with Dancelot's camera, Canon S150 with some of his images.... more a "pocket style" camera.... You will see when he's done traveling..... much better quality than his cell phone days. wink.pngwhistling.gif

I've had a few types of Sony Cybershots over the years, generally I found them pretty good.... except don't get slightest bit wet w00t.gif and Sony service here in Thailand, sucks! sad.png

Archived