Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Nice...but I think that is cheating a bit there Ron !!! rolleyes.gif

That is just around the corner from our other place in Khlong Luang and my original plan was to post it with this one taken from the bridge above facing south towards bangkok.The reason I used the google street view one is that we very rarely go down there these days and so had nothing to support this oneThe other side of the highway is also worth a look at street level.I also thought of posting a google one of our soi.sorry.gif

post-140056-0-43635000-1367706605_thumb.

Edited by Ron19

Nice...but I think that is cheating a bit there Ron !!! rolleyes.gif

It's ok Ron, you are forgiven. But maybe you should get out more thumbsup.gif . Perhaps time for a trip!

post-70928-0-37255800-1367708335_thumb.j

This is around there, Nawanakorn Area 2013.

post-70928-0-49510000-1367708728_thumb.j

This is Rangsit area, notice the BLUE printing on the truck..rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Getting the groceries home!..... , mid island, Samui!

IMG_0253.JPG

What got to me when riding on back roads on my Kawasaki D-Tracker is I would often get passed by some lady and passenger on their little scooter.

Did I miss the shot where they both collided with the street vendor? biggrin.png

No..... but it's a good thing the dog moved! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

IMG_1077.JPG

The sleeping dogs are always something I look out for and expect when passing through any Thai village. They don't even move out of the way.

IMG_0253.JPG

What got to me when riding on back roads on my Kawasaki D-Tracker is I would often get passed by some lady and passenger on their little scooter

It can depend on size of driver and passenger... not just the bike !!! whistling.gif or perhaps Samui hills are steeper biggrin.pngtongue.png

I had better run for cover now! biggrin.png

IMG_0252.JPG

• Like 1

What got to me when riding on back roads on my Kawasaki D-Tracker is I would often get passed by some lady and passenger on their little scooter

>>It can depend on size of driver and passenger... not just the bike !!! whistling.gif or perhaps Samui hills are steeper biggrin.pngtongue.png

I had better run for cover now! biggrin.png

You know this means ALL out war, James.

Let's see. Ladidadida..ohmy.pngclosedeyes.gif

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Snap....should take them drag racing sometime (think mines faster because it's a red one !!!)

Posted Image

I've had mine up to 90km/hr. Not sure what the top speed is. Don't really wanna know either. They ain't built for speed!