Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Wow , Spectacular Shot Goshawk , how can you make it look so Static ? I mean like Freeze-frame ?

Well it looks like that to me anyway , Applause to your skills clap2.gif

Fantastic ! , with your permission I would like to download that one .

thanks Goompa... shutter speed was 1/400sec. No probs on the download...here's a link to a larger size of it (1600x1208): http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/10774755104_baa79ad2d7_h.jpg

notice the guys just hanging around on the scaffolding?

• Like 1

can see that my friend , well not friend yet ! still waiting violin.gif

I give up on the idea to get a rating on that input , just to see the quality is making my head buzz ,I will keep it simple and to the mundane

Hey that's just me ! I prefer a vote of incentive and recognition from a good friend better that a cold heart dictating to me ( from my opinion )

What suits me is fine , I just have to remember that , better to win the lottery as a nobody than to win the admiration of someone who doesn't care for you !

I enjoy the warmth and sincerity in your photos Jimmy , I will always admire someone with a true heart , don't let it get too much for you , you have a lot of true friends here

IMO , Goompa

can see that my friend , well not friend yet ! still waiting violin.gif

I give up on the idea to get a rating on that input , just to see the quality is making my head buzz ,I will keep it simple and to the mundane

Hey that's just me ! I prefer a vote of incentive and recognition from a good friend better that a cold heart dictating to me ( from my opinion )

What suits me is fine , I just have to remember that , better to win the lottery as a nobody than to win the admiration of someone who doesn't care for you !

I enjoy the warmth and sincerity in your photos Jimmy , I will always admire someone with a true heart , don't let it get too much for you , you have a lot of true friends here

IMO , Goompa

wub.png I have passed out ! ....with those nice comments! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

And hey you have some images worthy of the calender.... so no holding back......wink.png

SAM_0700.JPG

Thought this was street and road , sorry to go public , that's the Goompa !

Hey that might be a new advertising campaign for the people with a head-thinking crisis !

" Get a little Goompa in your day "

Sure can make you feel better in yourself in a hurry knowing you might have to get one of those w00t.gif

KIDDY RIDE

post-185776-0-78672900-1384090597_thumb.

• Like 1

In the 22 years that I have been coming here and the last 6 of those living here,this is only the 2nd time that I have

seen them in the wild although for most of the year you can hear them constantly.

hehe.. your not alone Ron, i know many senior Thai's that while having been very familiar with the call all their lives.....couldn't actually describe one (colour, size, etc) for toffee.

• Like 1