Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

DSC01567.JPG

Stocking up, are you Ron? .... tongue.pngcheesy.gif

No one knows what is going to happen with regards the trouble Thailand is facing at the moment so I thought I'd stock up just in case the worst happens.In fact there are two of them on the way. smile.pngdrunk.gifburp.gif

DSC01569.JPG

Remember you are only allowed to have 3 friends to drink them with.

No one knows what is going to happen with regards the trouble Thailand is facing at the moment so I thought I'd stock up just in case the worst happens.In fact there are two of them on the way. smile.pngdrunk.gifburp.gif

Better make it you,Jimmy and I've got plenty of coffee for kevjohn.

• Like 1

Great to see people still remember ........thanks Ron...wai.gif

• Like 1

Great to see people still remember ........thanks Ron...wai.gif

You do not drink coffee Kevin....just that Nescaffe stuffbah.gif

• Like 2

I drink that Nescafe stuff everyday... to lazy to set up the drip maker! you get used to it after a while! wink.png ...But I also make a decent cup of real tea... at least once a day! (loose not the tea bag stuff!) tongue.png

I won't mention any names here,... whistling.gif .... but some one has a much larger order of beer, lined up.. that's only the first pickup to arrive tongue.png ....biggrin.png

IMG_1595.JPG

• Like 2

DSC01567.JPG

DSC01569.JPG

Why would you need so much beer? That amount looks like you would get alcohol poisoning. You would need a kidney and liver transplant after that.

• Like 1

wink.png

Why would you need so much beer? That amount looks like you would get alcohol poisoning. You would need a kidney and liver transplant after that.

Setting up a shop.(don't tell anybody but these two are delivering to a wholesale warehouse)wink.png

Edited by Ron19