Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Rural road, Songkhla

All your Sonkhla shot appear more clear and focussed, Jim.thumbsup.gif

I'm just saying..coffee1.gif

I learned from the master of un-focus shots.... you must remember those days! wink.png..... tongue.png

Probably the days when I had camera set to auto! Now have to remember to press the focus button for the lens! getting better at that !.... facepalm.gif

5am yesterday.This is what I found when I went down to open up the garage and fire up the computer before walking the dogs.Normally would turn on the one where I'm standing (3rd light from the front) and open the roller door. Had to change procedure quickly and turn this light on,put dogs and myself inside and close the door or be covered with flying ants while working. facepalm.gif

DSC04085.JPG

Flying ants...rains gonna come soon...

• Like 2

5am yesterday.This is what I found when I went down to open up the garage and fire up the computer before walking the dogs.Normally would turn on the one where I'm standing (3rd light from the front) and open the roller door. Had to change procedure quickly and turn this light on,put dogs and myself inside and close the door or be covered with flying ants while working. facepalm.gif

Flying ants...rains gonna come soon...

Started at around 2am this morning and still raining but slowing down.