Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

A few more shots taken while on an exercise walk down what I call the Tourist Strip - down to the Ao Nang beach. ..

Shots - nearing the Tesco store, very near the Tesco store and then progressing down the 'Strip' to near the Beach Road... (not sure they are in order as the photo posting technology of this website is somewhere near Neanderthal) ..

Anyway - enjoy ...

Just a note: I have a good Sony camera - older model - and it takes Great photographs. But these days I just use the camera in my phone because it is handy. Some shots I take with the 5 mp phone camera seem to have great clarify - others - not so good. I have to admit carrying around the big camera is a bit of a pain and I like the spontaneity of the pocket mobile phone camera. Sometimes capturing an opportunity is worth more than a professional planned photo taking outing. I send a lot of these shots back to friends and family who seem to not notice the just average image quality. The old adage that a 'picture is worth a thousand words' helps a lot to tell my story to the folks back home...

• Like 2