Fatal Gunfire Erupts Outside Pattaya Soi 7 Go Go Bar

webfact

Jayman......

If only I had a nickel for every time some english language expert posted on this forum......

end quote....

You post a pedantic jab at my choice of the word shooter for the person doing the shooting, and now you are coming back whinging about self proclaimed English experts on this board ?? Sigh, give it a rest..........

Anyway back to topic. The issue of gun control is a complex one, as the USA is finding out now. To me the issue is really not that difficult to solve. Either make it easy for everyone to have a gun, so bad guys will think twice about committing a crime with a gun. Or better yet, outlaw all guns, and make the possession of a gun a capital crime. The worse case scenario is here in Thailand, where wackos have guns but ordinary people cannot buy them.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Others opened fire on the gunman as he ran down soi 7

How many people are carrying guns on soi 7?!

A few years ago soi 7 was my go to spot. I quit going because I started getting a bad vibe, mamasans too pushy with the drinks, always up in my mix with the girls, and I felt like they were the kind you didn't want to cross (at least in my mind)...looks like it was all for the best. Soi 7, sorry I had to let you go wub.png you'll be missed.

What a stupid statement,unless,of course,u are joking.Why should soi 7 be dangerous because of this incident at 5am in the morning.Have you proof these lowlifes frequent soi 7 on a regular basis,if so,how many times have they shot the town up.

I think the problem is methamphetamines, people on it for a while become very paranoid and more or less hallucinate, they can take personal offense at things that have nothing to do with them and turn violent very easily, but its not going to change because its a huge part of the thai economy

Jayman......

If only I had a nickel for every time some english language expert posted on this forum......

end quote....

You post a pedantic jab at my choice of the word shooter for the person doing the shooting, and now you are coming back whinging about self proclaimed English experts on this board ?? Sigh, give it a rest..........

Anyway back to topic. The issue of gun control is a complex one, as the USA is finding out now. To me the issue is really not that difficult to solve. Either make it easy for everyone to have a gun, so bad guys will think twice about committing a crime with a gun. Or better yet, outlaw all guns, and make the possession of a gun a capital crime. The worse case scenario is here in Thailand, where wackos have guns but ordinary people cannot buy them.

Getting a gun is very easy. Go to gun shop,get letter from MIB,done.

Body count up by another.

R I P

Roll on New Years Eve,at least the years Body count will be over ready to start again.

Predict at least one fatal by Gun A M New Years day

ph34r.png

Sounds almost like Pattaya is in Ohio US.whistling.gif

Or East LA...