Gmmz No Longer Free?

lovelaos

I was searching the GMMZ sports channels last night, looking for championship football. There weren't any live games on but they were streaming Thai text along the bottom of the screen.

From my very limited and rusty understanding of reading Thai, I figured they are going to start charging subscribers from next month?

It didn't say how much this will cost but mentioned all the English language channels will no longer be free. There was a phone number listed.

Can anyone confirm this?

As I understand the case to be, the additional premium channels are subject to a fee of about 300 Baht per month. Just pop along to any 7-11 store and buy the premium package.

I am waiting with interest to see what the new company intends doing, the one that bought the rights to the English Premier League (EPL) Football. My wife tells me they have yet to announce how they intend to screen the EPL. However, they have said that they want it to be affordable for everyone to watch and would be pricing their product at around 300 to 400 Baht per month.

As I understand the case to be, the additional premium channels are subject to a fee of about 300 Baht per month. Just pop along to any 7-11 store and buy the premium package.

I am waiting with interest to see what the new company intends doing, the one that bought the rights to the English Premier League (EPL) Football. My wife tells me they have yet to announce how they intend to screen the EPL. However, they have said that they want it to be affordable for everyone to watch and would be pricing their product at around 300 to 400 Baht per month.

GMMZ have bought the rights to EPL????