Fun Poll: New Years Is Coming, Vote For Your Fave Romanian Orthodox Priest

Jingthing

Calender games  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully they're all religious or they chose the wrong profession, eh?

Our homoerotic calendar features shots mingling the edgy with the HOT. This first 2013 edition tells the individual story of 12 intensely masculine young men and their guests representing different parts of eastern Europe. All are open-minded and believe that besides their passionate devotion to the Orthodox Church, it is important to be perceived as individuals committed to diversity and acceptance. And this is what brings them closer to the rest of us.

http://www.orthodox-calendar.com/outside-the-box-priests-confess-their-deepest-secrets-in-a-different-kind-of-religious-calendar-2/

But the calendar is NOT to be used for religious purposes. In case that's anyone's intention. Not to be done. Now you know.

Edited by Jingthing

shouldn't this be in the gay section?

edit

really observant me ...it is in the gay section ,i'm off.

sorry

Just a reminder, you don't have to be gay to have a favorite Romanian Orthodox priest!

What about religious? ,or is it all about taste?

It's a poll (fnar fnar) for you to vote for who you consider the most shaggable. (Do you have to explain everything to straight blokes?).

• Like 1

shouldn't this be in the gay section?

edit

really observant me ...it is in the gay section ,i'm off.

sorry

Just a reminder, you don't have to be gay to have a favorite Romanian Orthodox priest!

What about religious? ,or is it all about taste?

It's a poll (fnar fnar) for you to vote for who you consider the most shaggable. (Do you have to explain everything to straight blokes?).

Ha you read the viz? I don't know why I keep coming back here ,strangely attracted yet I ain't gay nor religious..Maybe just inquisitive?/I let the jehovahs in for tea just for a laugh!!!!

Hopefully they're all religious or they chose the wrong profession, eh?

Our homoerotic calendar features shots mingling the edgy with the HOT. This first 2013 edition tells the individual story of 12 intensely masculine young men and their guests representing different parts of eastern Europe. All are open-minded and believe that besides their passionate devotion to the Orthodox Church, it is important to be perceived as individuals committed to diversity and acceptance. And this is what brings them closer to the rest of us.

http://www.orthodox-...ous-calendar-2/

But the calendar is NOT to be used for religious purposes. In case that's anyone's intention. Not to be done. Now you know.

Is this really sanctioned by priests? I mean, are these people really Orthodox Christian priests? If so, publishing the calendar would be a serious political issue within their church. I can imagine that this is an outside group that just claims to be related to the Orthodox church.

I do have problems with seeing men of the cloth as sexual objects. Would you do the same with Buddhist monks or rabbis?

Whether or not I am Christian Orthodox, I do have respect for their religion, and these are clergymen.

I do have problems with seeing men of the cloth as sexual objects. Would you do the same with Buddhist monks or rabbis?

Whether or not I am Christian Orthodox, I do have respect for their religion, and these are clergymen.

Would you do the same with Buddhist monks or rabbis?

If there was a fun calender to consider, why not? It's a wonderful diverse world.

BTW, the people behind the calendar are associating themselves with the Pussy Riot, anti-Putin-dictator movement in Russia.

The first 1,000 calendars even include a limited-edition Pussy Riot print promoting “freedom of speech, unity and tolerance.”

http://www.newnownex...lendar/12/2012/

Who is exactly behind the Romanian Orthodox eye candy calender? I don't really know. Does it really matter? It's a thing. It has made an impression. People are looking. People are talking.

Edited by Jingthing