E Book Forum

David006

Think I mentioned this someplace before..will try again.

Many of us are avid readers and are now using tablets/e readers for e book reading.

Is it possible to establish an eBook forum on TV...Admin?

Personally have download lots of public domain freebies and have maybe 30++ in .PDF format which I would more than happy to email to anyone who wishes. ( gonna get E pub reader software for Android as soon as I can get in a hotspot as cannot download to PC and transfer for some reason).

Will screen shot PM my book file to anyone who asks. Mostly classics/history and stuff though...lol

Okay, know that everyone has access but sometimes it takes a lot of frustrating googling to find the book you want in public domain or otherwise.

I guess we could also share purchased books regardless of any potential infringements?

Happy new year all!

D

David, Just as an aside. There are Thaivisa discussion threads that pop up from time to time concerning the best books that people have read, the best books about Thailand, etc. Mostly in the 'general' forum i think. You might be able to find them doing a TV forum search with search words like "best books" etc

An ebook forum I think would be a great idea David, not only for recommended titles and where to find them, but also to warn other readers on paying high cost for ebook's that only contain about 80 or so pages of information and give you the feeling you've just read an info sheet rather than an ebook as I learnt only last week

An ebook forum I think would be a great idea David, not only for recommended titles and where to find them, but also to warn other readers on paying high cost for ebook's that only contain about 80 or so pages of information and give you the feeling you've just read an info sheet rather than an ebook as I learnt only last week

thx guys..Admin still embalming themselves in booze??..lol.

Give it a week ......we are off to R& R in Phuket now it has stopped frickin raining...and I an get stuff via mates WLAN..

enjoy the holidays guys...