Shooting Ranges,best Deals?

flip

Haha, my English BF scared the sales lady in the Rawai shooting range sh**less when he asked if he could bring his own gun!!

He meant to ask for me, if I could come and practice with my own gun (BF is paranoid about the crime here and wants me to protect myself when I'm alone in the house. I'm English/Thai).

It's expensive in Rawai and seems to be that standard rate across the island (10 bullets 1000 baht) I haven't seen any promotions but that might be because its High Season.

Haha, my English BF scared the sales lady in the Rawai shooting range sh**less when he asked if he could bring his own gun!!

He meant to ask for me, if I could come and practice with my own gun (BF is paranoid about the crime here and wants me to protect myself when I'm alone in the house. I'm English/Thai).

It's expensive in Rawai and seems to be that standard rate across the island (10 bullets 1000 baht) I haven't seen any promotions but that might be because its High Season.

I'd be scared sh**less aswel, but you joke about it like it's a normal everyday thing, everyone that i know that is paranoid here about crime normally is hiding something themselves, always money, drugs, girls and messing with the wrong people

So have i got this right or wrong, you have or haven't got a real blow your head of gun in your house, firstly i have to ask, "is it legal and do you have the proper permit for it", what a crazy post you've posted, the police surely monitor open forums, i think the MODS might like to investigate your post, always scarey sh*t when a off the cuff remark you made has the undertones of pretty shady stuff, sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Where is the Rawaii shooting range?

Sorry I meant the range down the road from Chalong Circle.

Yeah I thought that it would give off the wrong idea after I posted it. No I don't keep a gun and wouldn't like too. Like I said, my BF gets worried for me when he's away... I think I proved how idiotic I'd be with one at the shooting range when I couldn't even hit the target.

Sorry I meant the range down the road from Chalong Circle.

Yeah I thought that it would give off the wrong idea after I posted it. No I don't keep a gun and wouldn't like too. Like I said, my BF gets worried for me when he's away... I think I proved how idiotic I'd be with one at the shooting range when I couldn't even hit the target.

sorry, don't believe you, i smell someone back tracking very fast here, biting her nails hoping no one pushes the gun issue, you'll be reading this saying, Oh *f** go away, hopefully this is the same shock that your BF but on the assistant at the shooting range, quite simply, you wouldn't have mentioned the gun in the first place then, hopefully the avatar picture is not really you, as it makes it a bit easier should anyone else not believe you, sweaty hands, a sense of wanting the original post to go away, again oh ****, hopefully the dizzy blonde act will suffice, again i 100% don't believe you, remember to take the safety off first as you quite quaintly put it "idiotically handle it", remember in the dark the good guys and bad guys all look the same sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

What's apparent to me, is that people don't tend to take their personal guns to ranges and practice, if they did then the woman wouldn't have looked so shocked. My comment related to another member that posted about the pricing if you take your own weapon.

I just found it amusing because my BF couldn't communicate properly with her, I never asked her because I have no intention of owning a weapon and taking it to practice.

It doesn't really matter what you believe. You're reacting very strangely and being very rude because you're sitting at a computer and not in front of me. I don't come on these forums to put people down and insult them.

• Like 1

What's apparent to me, is that people don't tend to take their personal guns to ranges and practice, if they did then the woman wouldn't have looked so shocked. My comment related to another member that posted about the pricing if you take your own weapon.

I just found it amusing because my BF couldn't communicate properly with her, I never asked her because I have no intention of owning a weapon and taking it to practice.

It doesn't really matter what you believe. You're reacting very strangely and being very rude because you're sitting at a computer and not in front of me. I don't come on these forums to put people down and insult them.

No. Its because you're a girl and he is bullying you.

Ignore him.

What's apparent to me, is that people don't tend to take their personal guns to ranges and practice, if they did then the woman wouldn't have looked so shocked. My comment related to another member that posted about the pricing if you take your own weapon.I just found it amusing because my BF couldn't communicate properly with her, I never asked her because I have no intention of owning a weapon and taking it to practice.It doesn't really matter what you believe. You're reacting very strangely and being very rude because you're sitting at a computer and not in front of me. I don't come on these forums to put people down and insult them.
No. Its because you're a girl and he is bullying you.Ignore him.
well there we go Mr G and miss PYFF, all's well again, i must remember when ever in a dock in front of a jury, to say the original evidence was a joke, just discard it, Miss PYFF your on a open forum talking about illegal weapons, "not me", as for Mr G, so talking about illegal weapons is a natural topic, whether a joke or not on a open forum, from miss PYFF reply she can well handle herself, look up the term bullying, how many girls on this island are the aggressors, you in the wrong place to say such a thing as "it's only because your a girl", here they will literally eat you alive and spit your remains out, strange how miss PYFF was a frightened timid soul, now quite a feisty victim, but at the same time admitted her original posting was a bad idea, as for me being rude, honest and frank is more to the point, i still believe my first assumption, as for sitting at a computer and not in front of you, thats the nature of forums, we are moderated by a independent Mod , if you have a complaint, please use this 3rd party to oversee your grievance, Mr G agreeing and mentioning bullying over guns shows his absolute disregard for the law and his fellow citizens. A situation as your BF miss-communication as amusing is quite a laugh, then why sit at a computer and change the story, remember miss PYFF, you have abused the power of the computer and the forum in posting something you want me to believe, so the term " believe what you want is redundant", because you lied, sitting in front of you or 10,000 miles away, what your point????, you've admitted you've taken a story and embellished it, so it is not the truth and mentioned a illegal weapon, coming on a forum to be abused would i agree be insane, so why have you put yourself in this situation, oh maybe cos a good friend of mine was shot a few years ago in a robbery, don't worry his limp is hardly noticeable, the slurred speech is so amusing as he's trying to communicate with his family.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif . Edited by britpop

Where did i or the other female poster talk about illegal guns?

She has stated she is Thai/English and quite possibly is licenced to purchase and own a gun legally.

I didnt mention owning a gun, i just shoot with guys who do and are licenced to own and do it privately within the various shooting ranges.

Someone drank a little assumption tea this morning.

Where did i or the other female poster talk about illegal guns?

She has stated she is Thai/English and quite possibly is licenced to purchase and own a gun legally.

I didnt mention owning a gun, i just shoot with guys who do and are licenced to own and do it privately within the various shooting ranges.

Someone drank a little assumption tea this morning.

Read PYFF original post, she states her boyfriend scared the assistant at the shooting range "sh**tless by mentioning can they use there own gun, please read my reply i ask "so you do or do not have a real gun", so a total stranger on a open forum mentions a what we can only know is a illegal gun, if indeed it exsist, now i'm quite upset by guns and really grilled PYFF and you state i'm bullying her, ignore him, would you agree if there's a less then 1% chance a illegal gun exists i've every right to ask on a open forum the questions i did, assumption tea can only be drunk if the said gun was never mentioned, you have rolled over and now state "She has stated she is Thai/English and quite possibly is licenced to purchase and own a gun legally."who's now making assumptions, maybe the moons made of cheese!!!!, remember PYFF admitted the original post in hindsight was a mistake, why???????, Mr G if a cat, mouse, kapluk was mentioned, hey it's Xmas, but weapns, really come on, i didn't say you owned a gun, but really are guilty by association in agreeing, now you will say you didn't, bullying "NO"questioning "yes" and you rolled over and allowed her to become the victim, so in the end after reading through this thread, there was no illegal weapon, no guns, just a young girl trying to impress a open forum, really please read her original post in fact 2 guns are mentioned the BF and her own, now it would take a lot to scare a Thai sales person "sh**less" especially at a shooting range, what could the BF really have said?????, hey in the end what difference does it make to any of us, right!!!!clap2.gif

This topic has truely gone off the rails. The question asked was about 'deals' for shooting range rates. Let's not get into gun owner ship and legality of owning guns in Thailand. It's about use of a shooting range. And further off topic posts will be removed without explanation, thank you.