When Does This Cooler Temperature Turn Hot Again?

circusman

No idea what it is like up there but down here 50 km north of BKK can't wait.......... it is sooooo cold.. 9 years and still wish I had an electric blanket on the bed, sat here with my thermal underwear on + long sleeve T-shirt, drinking hot coffee and very cold.

Thankfully will not last more than a month or 2., another 2 hours and can sit out in the sun and warm up a bit

10.15am and I'm sweating already. Usually at this time of year I've got my old Marks and Sparks woolly poolly on until midday and from 7pm onwards. It will start to become uncomfortably hot by late Feb/early March and by then the air quality will have deteriorated considerably and Doi Suthep will become a memory until the rains start sometime end of April/beginning of May

No idea what it is like up there but down here 50 km north of BKK can't wait.......... it is sooooo cold.. 9 years and still wish I had an electric blanket on the bed, sat here with my thermal underwear on + long sleeve T-shirt, drinking hot coffee and very cold.

Thankfully will not last more than a month or 2., another 2 hours and can sit out in the sun and warm up a bit

Are you serious?tongue.png