23-Year-Old Briton Shot Dead At Countdown Party On Haad Rin Beach: Koh Phangan

Several people have noted that when in another country it's not good to make trouble with the locals. True, however, there is a difference with making trouble with the locals and defending yourself against aggression and/or outright abuse. We don't know the full details of the story but from the sounds of it, it seems that some Thais made problems with the young man, he responded, and then a Thai shot him.

So are we who visit LOS simply supposed to take abuse or is there a point at which we should stand up for ourselves and not accept assaults and illegal actions by locals? Could we say the same thing to Thais when they visit our countries? I don't think anyone would. In fact, I'm willing to bet that all of those who are quick to blame the young Brit here would be the first to say that Thais should respond to abuse when abroad.

The real issue here is why is it that Thais believe they have the right to assault foreigners. I think a big part of it is the idea perpetuated by the Thai government and media that foreigners are responsible for all bad things while Thais never do anything wrong. Thais are quick to point to the foreigners at Cowboy and Nana as proof that they only bring bad things to the country, but they are quick to change the subject when you point out that Thais not only work their but own the bars/clubs and that the government is the one that builds these 'entertainment' zones to attract foreigners in the first place.

When Thais assault a foreigner locals and police are predisposed to think that the foreigner was responsible, bad, and deserving of happened. No matter if they were mugged or shot down after defending themselves. It's like blaming the victim of a home invasion for having a home filled with nice things.

What Thailand needs is a healthy dose of bad publicity regarding these events which largely go unpublished outside of the country. Let the Land of Smiles lose some face and get a bad image. If Thais start to accept the fact that maybe -- just maybe -- lots of bad stuff does indeed originate here, it might change some things.

Never let the facts get in your way. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sky news over here (headline) are reporting that the deceased was in the firing line of two gangs. A man has been arrested and will appear in court tomorrow ( or today as it now is in Thailand ). Suspect has denied shooting the tourist but has admitted to being there at the time.

I would say there will be a quick conclusion to this.

When is the British consulate and the ambassador Mark Kent going to do their jobs and warn the Uk citizens about the danger and lawlessness of places such as Phangan.and if they dont know they shouldnt be holding such responsible positions.

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by KKvampire

Several people have noted that when in another country it's not good to make trouble with the locals. True, however, there is a difference with making trouble with the locals and defending yourself against aggression and/or outright abuse. We don't know the full details of the story but from the sounds of it, it seems that some Thais made problems with the young man, he responded, and then a Thai shot him.

So are we who visit LOS simply supposed to take abuse or is there a point at which we should stand up for ourselves and not accept assaults and illegal actions by locals? Could we say the same thing to Thais when they visit our countries? I don't think anyone would. In fact, I'm willing to bet that all of those who are quick to blame the young Brit here would be the first to say that Thais should respond to abuse when abroad.

The real issue here is why is it that Thais believe they have the right to assault foreigners. I think a big part of it is the idea perpetuated by the Thai government and media that foreigners are responsible for all bad things while Thais never do anything wrong. Thais are quick to point to the foreigners at Cowboy and Nana as proof that they only bring bad things to the country, but they are quick to change the subject when you point out that Thais not only work their but own the bars/clubs and that the government is the one that builds these 'entertainment' zones to attract foreigners in the first place.

When Thais assault a foreigner locals and police are predisposed to think that the foreigner was responsible, bad, and deserving of happened. No matter if they were mugged or shot down after defending themselves. It's like blaming the victim of a home invasion for having a home filled with nice things.

What Thailand needs is a healthy dose of bad publicity regarding these events which largely go unpublished outside of the country. Let the Land of Smiles lose some face and get a bad image. If Thais start to accept the fact that maybe -- just maybe -- lots of bad stuff does indeed originate here, it might change some things.

Always helps if you use the brain that god gave you and stay away from dangerous situations no matter where you go. I've been there 11 times and lived there for a few years and never was in a spot of trouble.

Certain places in Thailand have a reputation and if you visit them then you are going to be at risk. Where the Brit died is one such area.

When you're in someone else's country, it's best to keep a low profile and not argue with the locals. It's their country and as this incident shows, you really don't know who you're <deleted> with,

dont under any circumstances if you are a tourist have any exchange with a thai man

Wotaplonker does this apply to the gay community???laugh.png

• Like 1

this may be the reference RIP. best to know the laws of the land

Showing latest available data. Rank Countries opacity.gifAmount down.gif # 1 sf.gifSouth Africa: 31,918

# 2 co.gifColombia: 21,898

# 3 th.gifThailand: 20,032

# 4 us.gifUnited States: 9,369

# 5 rp.gifPhilippines: 7,708

# 6 mx.gifMexico: 2,606

# 7 lo.gifSlovakia: 2,356

# 8 es.gifEl Salvador: 1,441

# 9 zi.gifZimbabwe: 598

# 10 pe.gifPeru: 442

WOW,.... Some serious face lose on thailand if these numbers are correct ,.......the place has gone crazy , i have started to discourage anyone i know from having a holiday here now as the tourist places are the most dangerous .

From what I heard the tourist was shot by accident. The shooter was apparently fighting with another Thai and the tourist got shot by mistake.

Sad if thats true mate, but i think this is what probably happened, R.I.P fellow brit.

Whilst I have been reading this I am listening to BBC Radio. It has been reported by the BBC that he was shot by accident. A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was not murder, though with the same consequences. My condolences to the family.

From what I heard the tourist was shot by accident. The shooter was apparently fighting with another Thai and the tourist got shot by mistake.

Agrees with the Thai language press. Apparently a stray bullet from 2 rival Thai gangs.

It was reported as taking place in the Zoom bar (sp?) on Hat Rin beach.

Police have already arrested 26 year-old Ekapan Klaewkla (nickname 'Lay'), who's confessed to the killing.

http://www.thairath..../oversea/317283

http://www.khaosod.c...9PQ==&subcatid=

http://www.khaosod.c...E9PQ==&catid=01

http://breakingnews....p?newsid=664775

this may be the reference RIP. best to know the laws of the land

Showing latest available data. Rank Countries opacity.gifAmount down.gif # 1 sf.gifSouth Africa: 31,918

# 2 co.gifColombia: 21,898

# 3 th.gifThailand: 20,032

# 4 us.gifUnited States: 9,369

# 5 rp.gifPhilippines: 7,708

# 6 mx.gifMexico: 2,606

# 7 lo.gifSlovakia: 2,356

# 8 es.gifEl Salvador: 1,441

# 9 zi.gifZimbabwe: 598

# 10 pe.gifPeru: 442

WOW,.... Some serious face lose on thailand if these numbers are correct ,.......the place has gone crazy , i have started to discourage anyone i know from having a holiday here now as the tourist places are the most dangerous .

Yes. According to this link above, Thailand has almost 4 1/2 times the murder rate of the US per 100,000 people. 41.46 vs 9.1. Yet we get so many posts from Thailand telling us how safe it is. Mexico, which is considered a dangerous place to retire by many, is 17.77.

I must say that Western countries accurately report and thoroughly investigate such crimes. In LOS, it seems to me that there are a lot of suicides and non-investigated crimes, so I don't know the real numbers. (Just what popped into my mind with no statistics to prove it.)

Living almost all of my life in the US in the heart of gun culture in the West and never feeling endangered, I have another hunch. There are places in the US I don't consider safe and I wouldn't go there. That would include inner city of the big city where there is a culture of crime and hard drugs and the neighborhood can be identified by reputation, and if not that just by looking at it. It's in pockets to avoid.

There are also places in Thailand where I wouldn't go. I'm not a party animal nor a drinker (much) nor do I like bar girls or those areas known for it so it's easy for me to try to find a more relaxed place. No place, do drive in a car or a scooter, no flight home, no crossing of a street is perfectly safe. I accept some risk to allow my freedom to live as I choose, but I try to minimize it when good judgement would turn me in the other direction.

UPDATE

British Tourist killed at New Years Eve Party on Koh Phangan

By Staff Reporter

ashton.jpg

Steven Ashton killed on K Pang Nang ( photo from Facebook)

British Tourist killed on Koh Phangan at Haad Rin Beach On new years Day

A 23 year old British tourist, travelling with friends to celebrate the New year was killed after a local national fired a gun into a crowded bar to distract a gang he had been in a fight with.

Steven Ashton had simply been with a group for friends, along with 300 other tourists in Pub/diner called Zoom on Ko Phangan Island. As the early morning approached, so they celebrated the New Year oblivious to a dispute between two groups of local nationals that turned into a punch up.

As the losing side in the fight made a hastened exit from the bar, one of them fired back at their 5 assailants, missed .. and instead struck Steven Ashton in his upper body. In the chaos that followed, his friends and other attempted to keep him alive as the gunman fled the scene, he was rushed to the local hospital but was declared dead on arrival [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...on-koh-phangan/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-01-02

footer_n.gif

'Gunman' arrested

Meanwhile, a Thai man was arrested yesterday after an alleged brawl and fatal shooting at 5am on Pha-ngan - a popular tourist island in the South - on New Year's morning. British tourist Steven David Ashton, 23, died after being shot by a "stray bullet" in a bar on Koh Pha-ngan.

Surat Thani police chief Kiattipong Khaosam-ang said two teenage gangs had a brawl and a bullet from a subsequent shooting "strayed" and killed Ashton, who was partying with two female friends at Zoom Bar on Rin Beach.

At 9am, police nabbed suspect Ekkapan Kaewkla, 26, who was alleged to have confessed to the crime and was thus charged with murder. Police contacted the British Embassy to locate the tourist's family, while an autopsy was performed on the body by Provincial Police Region 8, he said.

Police would contact the Rights and Liberties Protection Department to seek Bt100,000 in compensation for the family of the slain man. He said this case was closed because the shooter was arrested and had confessed to the crime.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-01-02

The year of Miracle Thailand.

Twice as many gun murders per year than the US and a population a quarter of the size.

is this true? i guess you're saying per head of population?just interested,have you got figures and source?

Look it up in Wikipedia. Thailand has a murder rate that is higher than the US per capita! But stats can say what they want you to believe. I'm a US expat and I do believe these stats. Almost 1 farang per day loses his/her life here each day. Wikipedia has every country in the world listed...

Rest in peace young man. Should be a warning for others not to have an argument with locals, as they never fight alone and they loose face.

Even if somebody would beat the shit out of three guys, it wouldn't be over for them. They'll be back.

Another sad fact about this island is that so many foreigners die overdosed on drugs, but Thai authorities don't want to let us know the truth about their incapable system.

Thais fool foreigners, by telling them they'd be cops and some grass could finish their holiday immediately by paying all they've got to guys who're just acting like they were cops. And the real cops know that, get their part of it as well.

It's not the Land of Smiles and never was

. I hope that somebody knew him to inform the authorities. Can't be a good start of a new year for his relatives and friends. I'm sure that Thai media won't report much about it. --wai.gif

Actually it really was once the Land of Smiles, say 20+ years ago, but it surely is not now. This generation of Thais is different from previous generations. Something unique has been lost. I came to Thailand 26 years ago for the first time and loved it. This kind of incident was unheard of; now it seems almost commonplace. If I came to Thailand as a young man now I doubt I would impressed in the same way that I was 26 years ago.

Then again, most of the world has gone down the tubes somewhat, it just more obvious and extreme in Thailand's case.

When you're in someone else's country, it's best to keep a low profile and not argue with the locals. It's their country and as this incident shows, you really don't know who you're <deleted> with,

Sound logical advice when dealing with people that are able to process basic logic. I know its an assumption but 'Thai Face' and too much drink seem to be the ruin of this country. I am sure the truth will come out in the police investigation that will follow. Oops my bad for expecting logic again....... R.I.P. and my condolences to the family.

Actually GI5555 is totally correct. What logic is involved if you don't get into an argument? I have been visting Thailand for over 20 years and lived here for over 10 and I have never had any problems with anyone here apart from other farangs (drunk of course)

It's easy to avoid conflict if you always back away from any hint of it, or if you don't endeavor to step out and try new things. However, I've visitied and resided in Thailand a few years longer than you, and I can't say the same re; conflicts. Though the vast majority of my interactions with Thais have been civil and/or pleasant, I can cite some anomolies:

>>>> A Thai man continually parked on my lawn. I asked him not to. He persisted. We got in a face off, with him waving a handsaw in my face. I didn't back down. He did. He never parked on my lawn again.

>>>> A Thai next door neighbor had two little dogs. One barked incessently - woke me up every early morning (3 to 4 am) for 7 years. I shouted at the neighbor's house to deal with it (talking didn't get any response). He came at me once, tried to kick me, and missed. The dog died a mysterious death. End of problem.

....when dealing with rude people with 7 year old emotional maturity, you have a choice to continually avoid dealing with annoyances, OR, you can sometimes take a stance - and face the consequences. I choose the latter. Note the word 'sometimes'. I've got other Thai neighbors who are very loud (radio, etc) and some which toss trash around, but I most often don't say anything about it. So, though I sound like a hot-head, I most often don't even mention blatant rudeness I encounter in Thailand. P.s. I don't drink.

• Like 1

I think it's time these incidents were more widely published. Thailand is a major tourist destination and almost no-one knows how dangerous it is. Perhaps if evidence was discovered that points to a cover-up by Thai authorities, the resultant lawsuits against foreign representatives of Thai tourism companies would change their minds.

Excellent point, but publishing is muted and in my opinion there has been a huge increase in violence just in the last year to 2 years where virtually none of it is being seen outside of Thailand. Also in my opinion, this violence is a reflection of how the Thai attitudes have changed toward foreigners. Being around drunk Thais doesn't help.

'Gunman' arrested

Meanwhile, a Thai man was arrested yesterday after an alleged brawl and fatal shooting at 5am on Pha-ngan - a popular tourist island in the South - on New Year's morning. British tourist Steven David Ashton, 23, died after being shot by a "stray bullet" in a bar on Koh Pha-ngan.

Surat Thani police chief Kiattipong Khaosam-ang said two teenage gangs had a brawl and a bullet from a subsequent shooting "strayed" and killed Ashton, who was partying with two female friends at Zoom Bar on Rin Beach.

At 9am, police nabbed suspect Ekkapan Kaewkla, 26, who was alleged to have confessed to the crime and was thus charged with murder. Police contacted the British Embassy to locate the tourist's family, while an autopsy was performed on the body by Provincial Police Region 8, he said.

Police would contact the Rights and Liberties Protection Department to seek Bt100,000 in compensation for the family of the slain man. He said this case was closed because the shooter was arrested and had confessed to the crime. nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-01-02

What a sad way for a young man to die - by a stray bullet. Bt.100,000 ($3,000) is a high price for a life in Thailand, but a pittance from a farang perspective. Sounds like the shooter is from a good family, if Bt.100k was demanded and agreed upon. I'm sure it was the cops who made the deal, without counsel from the young man's family. Will the shooter face other serious charges (manslaughter) or, because/if he's from a good Thai family, he will be allowed to slip out the side door, as often happens.

Thailand has very strict gun laws. Every gun must be owned with government permission, only for certain purposes, and if permission is granted the gun must be presented for permanent marking by the government to trace it to its owner. If someone else, even a household member wishes to also use the gun, that member must also pay 1,000 baht for permission if permission is granted.

If a person wishes to own more than one gun, then the process must be repeated and permission granted, the gun must be permanently marked by the government and recorded, and all parties wishing to ever use it even for self defense or hunting must get permission also, and pay another 1,000 baht for each person.

So, there can now be no more gun problems in Thailand. Oh wait. That was an illegal home made gun. Maybe criminals don't obey laws. Maybe the culture dictates the crime rate.

Maybe the law abiding citizens didn't do this terrible thing.

Hmmm...

'Gunman' arrested

Police would contact the Rights and Liberties Protection Department to seek Bt100,000 in compensation for the family of the slain man. He said this case was closed because the shooter was arrested and had confessed to the crime. nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-01-02

What a sad way for a young man to die - by a stray bullet. Bt.100,000 ($3,000) is a high price for a life in Thailand, but a pittance from a farang perspective. Sounds like the shooter is from a good family, if Bt.100k was demanded and agreed upon. I'm sure it was the cops who made the deal, without counsel from the young man's family. Will the shooter face other serious charges (manslaughter) or, because/if he's from a good Thai family, he will be allowed to slip out the side door, as often happens.

I suggest the 100k baht payment is Ex Gratia from a Ministry of Justice department, not an off the record compensation payment negotiated by the police to cancel out the prospect of a Criminal prosecution/Civil Court claim. Off the record compensation would have to be agreed to by the deceased family in the U.K. which I would assume will not happen.

Edited by simple1

It's easy to avoid conflict if you always back away from any hint of it, or if you don't endeavor to step out and try new things. However, I've visitied and resided in Thailand a few years longer than you, and I can't say the same re; conflicts. Though the vast majority of my interactions with Thais have been civil and/or pleasant, I can cite some anomolies:

>>>> A Thai man continually parked on my lawn. I asked him not to. He persisted. We got in a face off, with him waving a handsaw in my face. I didn't back down. He did. He never parked on my lawn again.

>>>> A Thai next door neighbor had two little dogs. One barked incessently - woke me up every early morning (3 to 4 am) for 7 years. I shouted at the neighbor's house to deal with it (talking didn't get any response). He came at me once, tried to kick me, and missed. The dog died a mysterious death. End of problem.

....when dealing with rude people with 7 year old emotional maturity, you have a choice to continually avoid dealing with annoyances, OR, you can sometimes take a stance - and face the consequences. I choose the latter. Note the word 'sometimes'. I've got other Thai neighbors who are very loud (radio, etc) and some which toss trash around, but I most often don't say anything about it. So, though I sound like a hot-head, I most often don't even mention blatant rudeness I encounter in Thailand. P.s. I don't drink.

maidu the problem is it seems the majority of TV hand wringers are in their 60's and have never been in a situation that could involve violence. I will admit to having had more than a few run in's with Thai pack hunters and always stood my ground. Admitting this will I dare say get a few negative comments but where I was brought up you never ran away and living in Pattaya for the 9 years that I did the Thai's soon learned that.......

• Like 1

I think it's time these incidents were more widely published. Thailand is a major tourist destination and almost no-one knows how dangerous it is. Perhaps if evidence was discovered that points to a cover-up by Thai authorities, the resultant lawsuits against foreign representatives of Thai tourism companies would change their minds.

Excellent point, but publishing is muted and in my opinion there has been a huge increase in violence just in the last year to 2 years where virtually none of it is being seen outside of Thailand. Also in my opinion, this violence is a reflection of how the Thai attitudes have changed toward foreigners. Being around drunk Thais doesn't help.

1) Thailand has always been violent.

2) This violence - like the vast majority in Thailand - was not directed toward a foriegner.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 2

Rest in peace young man. Should be a warning for others not to have an argument with locals, as they never fight alone and they loose face.

Even if somebody would beat the shit out of three guys, it wouldn't be over for them. They'll be back.

Another sad fact about this island is that so many foreigners die overdosed on drugs, but Thai authorities don't want to let us know the truth about their incapable system.

Thais fool foreigners, by telling them they'd be cops and some grass could finish their holiday immediately by paying all they've got to guys who're just acting like they were cops. And the real cops know that, get their part of it as well.

It's not the Land of Smiles and never was

. I hope that somebody knew him to inform the authorities. Can't be a good start of a new year for his relatives and friends. I'm sure that Thai media won't report much about it. --wai.gif

Actually it really was once the Land of Smiles, say 20+ years ago, but it surely is not now. This generation of Thais is different from previous generations. Something unique has been lost. I came to Thailand 26 years ago for the first time and loved it. This kind of incident was unheard of; now it seems almost commonplace. If I came to Thailand as a young man now I doubt I would impressed in the same way that I was 26 years ago.

Then again, most of the world has gone down the tubes somewhat, it just more obvious and extreme in Thailand's case.

I came here the first time 31 years ago. The talk that week was of how a Thai had recently gone to a (Thai) bar and fired a weapon into it and then tossed a grenade to follow...obviously not a regular occurrence but Thais have always been violent to Thais and in some circumstances foreigners as well. It may be so, but I'm not at all convinced that Thais society has gotten more violent beyond what is perhaps a general worldwide trend... it IS a less friendly place but the violence always existed right alongside the smiles and warmth.

My first year here -- and in years following -- I saw plenty of violence and heard about more (yes, I was living a somewhat disreputable lifestyle and associating with not always nice people): it was one of the most interesting and stark impressions I came away with after my first 15 month stay here: kindness, generosity and friendship right along with a very dangerous and brutal side.

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2

The year of Miracle Thailand.

Twice as many gun murders per year than the US and a population a quarter of the size.

is this true? i guess you're saying per head of population?just interested,have you got figures and source?

Sure, I have some 'stats' that will no doubt be debated. http://www.nationmas...icides-firearms which shows that Thailand is the clear number 1 when it comes to the percentage of murders by firearm, and this http://www.nationmas...per-100-000-pop which shows the homicide rate by firearm per capita. Here's the biggie http://www.nationmas...s-with-firearms

those stats are from 2002 ten years old

You have just shown with your comments how little you know. Your massive generalisations hold no water. I presume you have been here for less than a year.

Hear, hear .. we should know how to keep our heads down, it's not our country, we should show more respect, we should not argue with a Thai cos they could just kick us like a dog or shoot us dead anytime they feel like .. cos they know we are faranag and have no xxxxxxx rights here, every cop will try to cover up for fellow Thai .. so let's be quiet, learn the ropes and digest more shit or go back to "our country"

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean that you have to flame them. Why is it that my "massive generalisations hold no water"? If you think differently perhaps try to substantiate instead of offering empty talk. And your presumption is also completely wrong. I've been visiting here since 1981, living and doing business in Thailand for 7 years. I've been thorough a lot here including assaults, many counts of theft, court cases, extortion, betrayals, life threats .. all things that didn't happened to me in my "previous life" of 24 years in another "adopted country". I'm claiming here that Thai xenophobia and a system under which foreigners have little rights contribute towards many instances of violence against them. It makes it just too easy to pull a knife or gun on a foreigner. It results in tragic cases like the one above and it often goes unpunished. And we, foreigners, are partly to blame by mostly sticking head in the sand and accepting this situation in the name of politically correct "respect for other culture". If the African Americans thought and behaved like that they would still be doing cotton fields today including Mr. Obama. "As long as I'm still alive I don't care for some young Brit. It was probably his own fault he got shot dead". But Sir, it may be YOU next time.

Nice to see you read the latest news and updates before putting forward silly and insensitive comments. The news reports indicate he was hit by a stray bullet fired during a dispute between rival Thai gangs. And, you think "it was probably his own fault he got shot dead". Well done Sherlock!

Nice to see you noticed the "" signs in my post indicating it was not what I was thinking but what someone else might thought or is often likely to think in cases like this. The meaning of my post is clearly against such altitude. And nice to see you are also one of the people here thinking hard before starting to flame others.

As to the story about "cross-fire between local gangs" I don't believe a word of it. Where are the wounded or killed members of these gangs? What evidence of "cross-fire" do the police have to asses that course of the events? What "local gangs" are known to police to operate on KPG and why are they closing this case so quickly now instead of investigating these gangs and their use of guns to prevent more deaths in future? It smells to me like a cover up BS story for the media and the tourists. BBC bought it because in their ideal, "politically correct" world the statements made by police are the result of detailed investigation and are likely to be correct. From my experience in Samui and KPG it is likely to be the opposite.

Well, I hope this gets well publicised in the UK. I think Thailand as a tourism destination needs some serious re-evaluation.

It's quite rare for tourists to get murdered in Thailand. Read the stats. Almost all tourists have a great time and don't have any trouble at all. These incidents are very sad, but don't try to make it into something it's not. Most tourists either return or want to return because they had such a great time. Tourists get killed all over the world, and people also get killed staying at home. Those are the facts.

What stats - where and how accurate?

Well, I hope this gets well publicised in the UK. I think Thailand as a tourism destination needs some serious re-evaluation.

It's quite rare for tourists to get murdered in Thailand. Read the stats. Almost all tourists have a great time and don't have any trouble at all. These incidents are very sad, but don't try to make it into something it's not. Most tourists either return or want to return because they had such a great time. Tourists get killed all over the world, and people also get killed staying at home. Those are the facts.

What stats - where and how accurate?

Leaving aside stats - and their accuracy - for the moment. Do you actually disbelieve the claim that the vast majority of tourists to Thailand are not murdered or even assaulted?

There are millions who come here - how many do you think have been murdered even in your wildest imagination and allowing for some grand conspiracy and cover-up?

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2