No Fa Cup On True Visions This Year?

Ned

True? lol

I watch all my live football games on the internet for free, every Saturday night, in English (Setanta, Sky Sports or ESPN), on my HD flatscreen monitor. On a shared 10mb internet package. Office chair, cooler full of ice, btl of Black.

Great stuff. :)

True? lol

I watch all my live football games on the internet for free, every Saturday night, in English (Setanta, Sky Sports or ESPN), on my HD flatscreen monitor. On a shared 10mb internet package. Office chair, cooler full of ice, btl of Black.

Great stuff. smile.png

Sacrilege!!!

Putting ice in JW Black......some people have no class. biggrin.png

True? lol

Great stuff. smile.png

Sacrilege!!!

Putting ice in JW Black......some people have no class. biggrin.png

Maybe he drinks black spy.biggrin.png

And GMMs alterantive offering for the weekend is ........

................we don't know as they have not yet posted next week's schedule, which starts tomorrow. Never mind - Thais don't like to plan things anywaylaugh.png

True? lol

Great stuff. smile.png

On a Saturday night I would rather be watching it in what passes for an alehouse in the sylvan Central Plain.

Never been keen on sitting at home drinking, but if that's the only option.........

FA Cup is on thai channel 7,

5th Jan live West Ham - ManU and after that delay Southampton- Chelsea

6th Jan live Mansfield - Liverpool and later delay Swansea -Arsenal

You can watch these live on their webchannel, there is Brighton - Newcastle too

http://live.bugaboo.tv/

GMM has rights for Japan J-league and Brasil Serie A (season finished) ger Bundesliga, fra Ligue 1, arg Primera (winter break), Capitol One Cup, next round 8th Jan

So League one is only one they maybe show this weekend

• Like 1

True? lol

Great stuff. smile.png

On a Saturday night I would rather be watching it in what passes for an alehouse in the sylvan Central Plain.

Never been keen on sitting at home drinking, but if that's the only option.........

Grew out of bars years ago. I pity people passed 30 who still need such things. sad.png

Perhaps it will be your lucky night though and you'll be Connect 4 Champion of the Week. :)

Edited by cbrer

Televised football in the house OK.

Public screening should be banned,same as smoking in air con premises.

And all the thai's who go to the thai bars to watch the premier league who cannot afford true will miss out, great idea deny working class the right to watch football, probably the one thing they look forward to away from there boring factory jobs or the like.

So everyone over 30 who goes to a bar/pub whatever, to drink is immature?

I would say that is far less accurate than saying that everyone who drinks at home alone is on the way to alcoholism.

No I am being far too polite, even on ThaiVisa I have rarely come across anything as barmy.

However in future I will look at all my friends and family in a new light. Hang on, what about my mate who gave up drinking years ago but still goes out most days and only drinks soda water?

True? lol

Great stuff. smile.png

Grew out of bars years ago. I pity people passed 30 who still need such things. sad.png

Perhaps it will be your lucky night though and you'll be Connect 4 Champion of the Week. smile.png

Are you on medication by any chance?

^ Well you weren't Connect 4 champion last week anyway.

Perhaps something less challenging would suit you more.

To make your day even better I haven't got a clue what Connect 4 champion means.

Anything described as less challenging usually suits me, though I did manage the 4 star crossword in the Bangkok Post yesterday.

If we take "cbrer" to mean that you are a major league property executive, it is not surprising that you feel free to be condescending to lesser mortals, but puzzling that you can find the time to sit on TV bandying words with the likes of me.