Reset.....hangover Cure

Rsquared

I took the tablet last night and two this morning. 5 hours later, it doesn't do a damned thing. I'm going to take a migraine pill as I know from experience, that always cures a hangover in 90 minutes.

aliep,

We are sorry you did not feel any results. If you are willing to give it another shot, may I please recommend having 1 tablet before drinking at night, and 2 immediately after drinking? Alternatively, having all 3 immediately after drinking or at least prior to bed? Having one on the night of drinks and two the next morning will not have the same effect.

If not, once again we apologise and I hope your migraine pill continues to work.

I took the tablet last night and two this morning. 5 hours later, it doesn't do a damned thing. I'm going to take a migraine pill as I know from experience, that always cures a hangover in 90 minutes.

aliep,

We are sorry you did not feel any results. If you are willing to give it another shot, may I please recommend having 1 tablet before drinking at night, and 2 immediately after drinking? Alternatively, having all 3 immediately after drinking or at least prior to bed? Having one on the night of drinks and two the next morning will not have the same effect.

If not, once again we apologise and I hope your migraine pill continues to work.

Thanks, I will try it again on your recommendation. But...it will have to wait for a suitable occasion, don't drink every day, don't you know!

• 2 months later...

I am a very very hardcore party goer, and I first tried RESET on Kolour Sundays back in November when product was launched. I must say I have been using it ever since, and whenever I do not take it I really have trouble with the hangover ... RESET is not a miracle thing, but can dramatically improve the day after a big party ... it is really great tool for anybody that loves to party and dont wanna lose a day trying to get by ....

Yes, at the beginning I was also sceptical, but it is easy ... go buy one for 69 bath at Watsons and try it next time you go for a big night ... 69 bath? Come on people! this can be your next best friend (as it is now for me :))

• Like 1