Reliable Security Firm Recommendation

diggerdo

I am renting a town house on Pratumnak Hill which has just been burgled, I am sure its the guys working on the new building site at the back of the house, they only took some small stuff and left the TVs and Computer etc. can anyone recommend a security firm who would pop around every now and then just to create a impression that the place is well guarded, I am out of the country at work at the moment and have a key holder who pops in to look at the place a couple of times a week, which is obviously not enough.

Advice .....Ad Hoc Patrols Do Not work & do not prevent.

Place doesn't matter it is a world wide fact.

Security & Police Ad Hoc Patrols assist in Perception only

Inadvertantly may prevent an opportunistic event but not planned Burglarys

4 + Decades on the street in several jurisdictions both as a Cop & Security Officer sorry but thems the facts

ph34r.png

I was burgled a few months ago so know how you feel.

The best deterrent is light & noise. Get a timer from Amorn at bottom of Tutkom & connect a light & radioto it when you leave the building.

This may alarm the thief that someone is at home & move on. Also Home Pro have cheap motion sensor(forget the price but cheap) that can be placed at entry points, again lots of noise to scare them off if they get in.

It is horrible to discover a breakin, I lost 80,000baht & insurance covered nothing stolen, it is a waste of money really.

Good luck