Vasectomy

bitewhentested

i think this is probably goin to course a few giggles and some crossed legs but

im looking for some advice on getting a vasectomy in chiang mai has any of you guys had this op done here ?

i left the uk 7 years ago was goin to get it done then but the nhs would not do it due to my age to young not to old thank you lol

im sure most that reply will just say go to the ram but to be honest i think iv heard more bad things about the ram than good

so jokes and comments aside and real info would be great thanks

Had mine done in the Uk.

It takes time in the Uk because you have a psyche evaluation and then wait 6 mths

Before booking the Op

TheOpis no sweat,can be local anesthesia,or general,depends on the Doctor.

2 incisions and a couple of stitches in each scrotum.

Everyone reacts differently,after the Op.

I presume it depends on the surgical skills,of the Doctor.

A couple of days mild discomfort.

I did it because my then wife,couldn't take the pill anymore,we didn't ,anymore kids.

It is reversible.

But very painfull ((I am told)

Had mine done after kid number 2 was settled in and healthy. That was 35 years ago and no more kids since then!

Why not RAM? I'm getting dental treatment there and yes, it's a bit more expensive, but they've got the gear, the staff are excellent.

I've had a series of root canals - oh joy, oh rapture! - but if it's any consolation, the cost seems to be 1/3 of the same thing in Australia. I'm not even sure our Aussie dental surgeon has an an x-ray machine on the premises, but it's sure needed to check the progress of the work., mid operation.

So yes, I'd go for RAM.

Had mine done after kid number 2 was settled in and healthy. That was 35 years ago and no more kids since then!

Why not RAM? I'm getting dental treatment there and yes, it's a bit more expensive, but they've got the gear, the staff are excellent.

I've had a series of root canals - oh joy, oh rapture! - but if it's any consolation, the cost seems to be 1/3 of the same thing in Australia. I'm not even sure our Aussie dental surgeon has an an x-ray machine on the premises, but it's sure needed to check the progress of the work., mid operation.

So yes, I'd go for RAM.

I agree dental proceedures at Ram are first rate. Frankly I like the Ram because service is almost immediate. However cost can be over the top for drugs even more expensive than I pay in Canada or the USA. I will start a new thread about my hospital experiences over the last 3 months

Had a vasectomy at Sriphat about 3 years ago. No problems at all. Was prepared for several days of pain at home, but was riding motorbike the next day. YMMV

Don"t remember doctors name but as I recall cost 8000 baht. Was in the operating room about 30 mins but actual procedure took about 10-15 min.