Well I Guess This Suits The Forum Area..

MGLinearArt

The reason I came to Thailand was to photograph, I haven't done as much as I'd have liked - it's my first time and I've been looking rather than photographing a lot of the time..

But, I created this travel blog and it has some good photos in amongst the bad:

Edit: removed link

Very good!!!

I don't thing we ever do as much as we would like.... too many other daily distractions and sorting out good and bad images.... editing etc... naming images, sometimes is bad for me, I find, especially place names, I usually forget where somewhere was and don't like to take a mo to make sure it is correct spelling, so by pass , thinking I'll get back to that, of course never do.... blink.png

I smiled seeing your Cabbages and Condom image, when I first saw that same place, I kept on driving.... then thought it was such an amusing name I drove back about 10 kms to get a picture of the place.... lord knows where it is now! biggrin.png

Thanks for sharing!!!! Hope to see more of your images thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

The rules of Thaivisa don't allow the link to your own blog/website/photostream.

But I would be very very happy if you could post your pictures directly in the thread.

And for your link, you can write it in your profile.

Thank you for the understanding, welcome to Thaivisa and congratulations for your pictures

This is good, scenes around Krabi,!!! thumbsup.gif

I am hoping mine all lost and that they are on backup drive!

I hope that's bad English and you really aren't hoping your photos are lost!

I don't backup, my fatal flaw that has cost me almost two years worth of photos, on two occasions!

This is good, scenes around Krabi,!!! thumbsup.gif

I am hoping mine all lost and that they are on backup drive!

I hope that's bad English and you really aren't hoping your photos are lost!

I don't backup, my fatal flaw that has cost me almost two years worth of photos, on two occasions!

Even when you back up, you can still lose them... that's happened to me a few times!!!! w00t.gifsad.png

I found some yesterday and hoping to find some thought long gone... it's just time consuming sorting as they are in Zip files so until opening you don't know what is there!!! whistling.gif

Most of the time I have an online copy, whether it's on my website, Facebook, various art websites, or in my email inbox somewhere..These are the keeper photos, I do generally have a lot of fluff, a lot of duplicates, but I need to look at cloud storage..

The only issue really with that is I have a LOT of photos, and because I use a 5D MkII, each RAW file is around 30mb, and each processed JPG is 12-15mb, I fill up external hard drives very fast.

I might add, that this has been the most defining moment of my trip to Thailand, on New Year's Day I saw elephants - massive good luck (though I'm waiting for that to kick in of course wink.png )

elephant-at-kui-buri-national-park-5.jpg?w=930&h=620

Great wild elephant picture, where did you see it?