Visa B Renewal

Hi All,

Ok Visa B is up for renewal next month now have a workpermit which finishes August so my question is can i renew in Thailand or back to KL or Singapore to make another one and i here no more 1 yr in KL ,oh and i dont have 4 Thai staff.

Ideas advice please

Thanks

You don't renew a visa, you either extend your permission to stay in Thailand at immigration or you apply for anew visa abroad.

The rules for getting an extension of stay from immirgation are stricter than forgetting a new visa abroad. You don't only need a work permit, but also a certain mimimum income per month and the company itself must also qualify.

if not married to a Thai, you probably don't qualify for an extension of stay if you don't have at least 4 Thai employees.

You don't renew a visa, you either extend your permission to stay in Thailand at immigration or you apply for anew visa abroad.

The rules for getting an extension of stay from immirgation are stricter than forgetting a new visa abroad. You don't only need a work permit, but also a certain mimimum income per month and the company itself must also qualify.

if not married to a Thai, you probably don't qualify for an extension of stay if you don't have at least 4 Thai employees.

Thankyou ..