Passport Photo

bluedragon

This looks like as good a place to post this as any.

I will be traveling to BK soon, and want to know if anyone has had a problem if you

had a mustache in your passport photo, but shaved it prior to arrival in thailand.

Did the immigration people give you any trouble because your passport photo was different.

Thanks, BD

This looks like as good a place to post this as any.

I will be traveling to BK soon, and want to know if anyone has had a problem if you

had a mustache in your passport photo, but shaved it prior to arrival in thailand.

Did the immigration people give you any trouble because your passport photo was different.

Thanks, BD

how about if it was the other way around? i doubt you will have a problem but if you do then let us all know !!! :o

Mate be very carefull. With the new anti-terror laws in Thailand you may very well be refused entry into the country. In a more extreem case you may be held in a immagration detention camp for up to 30 days or untill you can grow your mustache back.

He's joking. I look nothing like my passport photo -it was taken 5 years ago. They don't care about the photo, only the stamps.

That was surly a joke but I have heard they are using computer recognition scans at times where your passport photo will be compared with your live picture on computer and if they do not match more attention would be given. Believe the system is under test rather than daily use however. At any rate not having the hair should not be a problem. Some of use have lost more hair than that since our passport photos.