Sneak Thief, Gone In 30 Seconds.....

pattayadingo

Waiting for the paperwork for my residence certificate at Jomtien today we decided to go for a coffee.

Walked into a place where some old(ish) white guy was sitting at a table. Took the table behind him and ordered coffee. In the time it took us to sit down and order the coffees this guy in his 60's 'paid' his bill and left.

He put money into the tub with his bill and walked off. By the time the staff walked over and picked up the tub and looked inside he was out of sight. Gone in a few seconds. A commotion ensued with several ladyboys shouting and running into the street looking for him.

It transpires he had food and a beer but only put money into the tub to pay for the beer. A shortfall of 200 odd Baht. No wonder he was quick off the mark to disappear. I can imagine the scene if some of those strapping ladyboys had caught up with him laugh.png

why are ladyboys involved ?

Yes, where is russian and ladyboys mentioned ?

i'm guessing he forgot he had food.

I mentioned them - ladyboys - because the bar seemed to be staffed mostly by ladyboys and it was a ladyboy who discovered the discrepancy in the money left.

They were not happy at all. Considering how vicious they can be, I feel this older guy was lucky they did not catch up with him.

And I certainly did not mention Russians :)

Edited by pattayadingo