Save The Tuk Tuk Monopoly

beenitseenitdoneit

Cruel...very cruel, if you keep this up she'll tell her big brother! Tuk-tuk's are all gentle peace loving people, if they were to stop their activities then we would be inandated by fureners! giggle.gif

Well, Tourist tends to spend less and less money every year, looking for savings, tuk tuk drivers have a really hard time this season as Farangs tend to walk more, and rent bikes and bicycles to save money. Logical response would be to lower the rates but they just start war with Russians instead blaming them for their falling income.

She wouldn't even understand English ..

cheesy.gif Can someone post that youtube video of her trying to speak English. It's hilarious. I'll post it myself if i can find itcheesy.gif

No, she isn't fluent in English, are you fluent in Thai to the point of taking part in a TV debate in Thai? I thought that the points that she was making, whilst not exactly eloquent and grammatically correct, were quite well put and understandable. At least she chose to speak herself rather than using an interpreter.

• Like 2

cheesy.gif Can someone post that youtube video of her trying to speak English. It's hilarious. I'll post it myself if i can find itcheesy.gif

Have you ever seen Obama, Cameron, Merkle etc etc, try to speak Thai this is her country why should she speak English.... some of you people are utterly ignorant & rude !!

• Like 2

Have you ever seen Obama, Cameron, Merkle etc etc, try to speak Thai this is her country why should she speak English.... some of you people are utterly ignorant & rude !!

It is a funny video though. There's a better one that that somewhere. Thai's were laughing about it on Facebook for weeks.

It is a funny video though. There's a better one that that somewhere. Thai's were laughing about it on Facebook for weeks.

They also laugh at the morbidly obese fat kid and the fake kathoeys on the variety shows adding in silly sound effetcs.

What's your point?

Tuk tuk provide a fine service. there always available. Holiday makers love them, there a novelty. If we get rid of the tuk tuks we get rid of a part of the holiday experience people enjoy on the island. Ask vacationers their thoughts on tuk tuks and compare their thoughts to chatter on thai visa. Metered taxi's for patong? Regular bus service for patong? please.

Is it this one?

wwwooooaaaahhhhh i have no idea ....its the first time ive heard English words and havent understood a word....

Is it this one?

That one seemed okay. A bit rambling but okay

I did chose this, because she's still one of the few pretty ladies, in a position like this. And the light was goodthumbsup.gif

Also I think, she answered in english herself, b/c maybe the translator was close to one of the guy's, translating/writing the sub titel for the DVD's?

In the beginning, she took the button of, to get the question, didn't she? And the beginning of her answer, there was no sound, right?

Edited by noob7