20 <-> 45

Maramook

There is a girl in my condo. She's approximately 20 years old. She's quite wonderful and attractive. I saw her a numerous times but there was not an opportunity to talk to her. Then I haven't seen her for about a 2 weeks.

Today I spotted her again: a farang on a bike took her to her condo. She said good-bye to him and kissed him. He was about 45 years old, a pretty fat and, to be honest, far from good-looking.

Tonight I saw her eating outside. It was a good opportunity to "catch" her and talk to her. When I came up to her while she was coming back to her appartment, she was smiling and being pretty polite, really polite. I would say, she was shy as well. But she didn't give me her phone number.

She doesn't work for a bar, go-go or on a beach road. I don't know that for sure but it's most probably, my gut tells me that she doesn't.

I'm 25 and not a good-looking bloke either. Honestly, this situation made me a little upset, it totally seemed far-fetched for me. And hilarious. I wonder, is there something I can't I understand? How much does he pay to her to make her survive him?

Edited by Maramook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong forum, this one is FOR women not about women.

Moving to Pub

sorry, where is the forum about women or love here then?

I think the answer to your OP lies withing yourself and not in the 45 year old guy and expecially not her.

If you are upset about she didnt give her phone number you have to deal with it and rethink your actions..thumbsup.gif

I have the other girls, however. I'm not frightened to introduce with a girl on a street, here or in my country, it doesn't matter. Actually, in Thailand it makes me dizzy with excitement to do that more.

I naturally don't understand why she did that: met a farang who was much too much her senior and refused (very politely, however) to give a phone to me. I don't believe there are feelings between them because I've seen him. And I won't either.

Wrong forum, this one is FOR women not about women.

Moving to Pub

sorry, where is the forum about women or love here then?

Its the entire thing, pretty much except the Gay forum and maybe the footie forum and the motorbikes and cars and even then its hard to say.

We don't have any of that nonsense on the rugby league thread, nor the Union threads. Chasing girls is for poofs.

SC

JT might disagree.

Maybe she likes the other Guy 45 or not,assuming he pays her is pure jealousy,just because he beat you to it,get a grip.

Yes... And it isn't always about money... There are plenty of mercenary relationships everywhere and plenty of sincere ones. The fact that she didn't give you her number speaks volumes in her favor...

• Like 2

But he's 25 years old. How could any girl fail to swoon at the feet of a man who is 25 years old?

He says he is "not a good looking bloke", which I think was a Freudian slip

Personally, despite being like Adonis personified, I find girls only rarely give me thier phone number without a bit of conversation and such prior.

SC

• Like 1