Seven Oman Nationals Caught With Drugs In South Pattaya Hotel Room

Rimmer

Seven Oman Nationals caught with drugs in South Pattaya Hotel room

grass-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--Just after 2.30 am on Saturday, Police were called to the Midtown Inn Hotel on the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya to investigate reports of a suspected drugs party taking place inside one of the rooms which was registered to a an Oman national.

Officers made their way to room number 234 on 2nd floor and were provided with a room key so they could easily gain entry.

Inside the room were 7 Oman Nationals who appeared to be in an intoxicated state although no odor of alcoholic beverages was present. A search of the room uncovered drug taking paraphernalia included syringes but the only drugs found inside the room were 7.61g of the class 5 drug Marijuana.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70037/oman-nationals-caught-drugs-south-pattaya-hotel-room/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

oh just wait till they get back to Oman.....disgracing the country will carry a very severe punishment..... I worked there and most Omani people are really ok. ..but break the law and you get dealt with.

Sultan Qaboos is well respected by the majority

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oman We’ve been nicked.. Tourists arrested after Hotel room Drug Party

om8.jpg

PATTAYA:--What sounded to neighbours as a rowdy party at the MidTown Hotel in South Pattaya, annoyed the management so much that they asked Police to intervene after midnight on Saturday morning. Police duly paid a visit, and discovered 7 men from Oman, who were as high as a kite on drugs

At first the police thought they were drunk but it soon became obvious that it was a stronger concoction than just alcohol that had made them act so strangely.

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/tourists-arrested-after-hotel-room-drug-party/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-01-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Well Done ?????????????

Drug Ring or set up ???

Drugs off the street ?????????????? either way Good .......But a lot of questions as a member of a Task Force in another jurisdiction

HHmmmmm ???????????????????????

At least the were not drinking alchohol,or they would be in trouble when they get back home.

not quite true..... when I worked in Oman they arrested our company secretary and locked him up overnight till he sobered up..released in the morning. .. when I asked the ROP.. Royal Oman Police.... this is the funny bit....... not his fault....he was corrupted while studying in the UK

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app