German Arrested For Stealing 201 Million Baht

george

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Guess he wasn't spending the money at all the Thai shops. Turned in by the jealous Thai. :D

Jealous Farang that's running out of money, all bitter and twisted, hates Thailand, hates his wife, hates anybody with more money than him, hates himself for becoming such a loser, see the German as a way to maybe get a reward from the German government..........

Then when he has Money, he will love Thailand , meet another younger woman and love her, scorn all people who have less money than himself, see himself as a winner in a pool of losers......

My money is on a Farang, Thai people would assume he was rich anyway.

I have a nice house and a new car, no police have been round my house asking questions.

Certainly a Farang grassed him up. Don't trust anyone with sensitive information about yourself, too many desperate Farangs in Thailand. Beware. :o

yes but he proof what I wrote because he is NOT real german he is from Poland!

add 30 kg+30 years in optical age and he is german.

come on: 95 % of the women married from Germans are bar girls.

There are other girls, but they don't marry ugly old farangs.

Aw.. come on! He's not THAT ugly!...

220206_new06.jpg

And no, I'm not gay. :o

Come on.....we still look better than most Brits.... :D

OK OK, if you compare with brits......

In terms of looking better, it is too easy to win against Brits. Do you know any nationality looking worse??

Yes, exactly. It's just amazing how predictable the comments will be for each news item.

If a Thai dies, is arrested, has an accident, proposes something, then automatically it's because he is stupid, inherently dishonest, lazy & incompetent, has a self-serving ulterior motive that is immediately apparent to the geniuses that post messages on this board.

If a farang dies, is arrested, has an accident, molests children or makes a drunken fool of himself, then automatically "his family is in our thoughts and prayers...and it must be his Thai wife who killed him," he has balls and what's wrong with the Thai immigration for letting him in the country and why can't the Thai police do anything to stop this and they're probably taking bribes, he was run off the road by all the unsafe Thai drivers, he's innocent until proven guilty and is probably a scapegoat to cover up the incompetent Thai police, etc.

Give the racism a rest. Most of you have absolutely nothing to feel superior about. In fact your behaviour when posting messages is self-condemning. There’s a good chance that the reason you’re in Thailand in the first place has more to do with your inadequacies than with any sterling personal characteristics.

Great post Kaojai, I'm also baffled at the racist attitudes of many of the posters here, the Western view that they are so superior to Asians is apparent with many that post here.

Can you imagine what Thailand would be like if the Thai people were as racist and condemming as some of the jokers here?....

Congratulations! At last someone with enough common sense to realise that a lot of these posts are made just to raise a smile.

As for "Kaojai", you need to "Jai Yen Yen". :o

As someone who has a Thai wife and has lived in N.E. Thailand for over 2 years, the opinion I expressed was based on fact and truth.

Thai's generally are obsessed by money and the display of wealth.

Being "number 1" in the village means one thing - status.

Status to a Thai is everything - particularly if before you had none.

I stand by my original post.

"Most likely" his wife instigated the spending to "put one over her neighbours" - thats if she's anything like the women in my wifes village.

Absolutely! You are correct here... Don't listen to these other jokers. I have a place in NE Thailand as well, and have lived in Thailand for MANY years ... although right now I am living in the US for a spell. I also have had a Thai wife for the last 20 years. Village life in Isaan puts a whole new spin on the phrase "keeping up with the Joneses." The car/truck you own, size of your land, how big and fancy your house is, etc., etc., etc. is all of intense importance to the Thai woman (and men too for certain). Absolutely NO DOUBT about this. Anyone refusing to acknowledge this point must have their eyes totally shut 100% of the time.

So... like I said... be safe in the FACT that you are correct! Don't give your detractors the time of day... they obviously (like many Farangs I know) MAY have BEEN in Thailand for a spell... but have refused to bother to notice that they are living somewhere else... These are usually the same guys who have been here for years but can't speak a word of the local language... LoL! Ignore them!

220206_new06.jpg

In terms of looking better, it is too easy to win against Brits. Do you know any nationality looking worse??

By Brits I presume you mean "Soapdodgers". They look a lot like Germans :D

220206_new06.jpg

And no, I'm not gay. :D

Ain't soapdodging mandatory to obtain British citizenship? :o

Edited by raro

220206_new06.jpg

Comments like these start world wars..and you know who wins those! lol :D

220206_new06.jpg

Maybe a good idea if you just speak for yourself. As a previous post said 'MOST BRITS' which I will agree with as they often make you cringe. However, they're not alone in their sartorial elegance.

Edited by Anon999

As someone who has a Thai wife and has lived in N.E. Thailand for over 2 years, the opinion I expressed was based on fact and truth.

Thai's generally are obsessed by money and the display of wealth.

Being "number 1" in the village means one thing - status.

Status to a Thai is everything - particularly if before you had none.

I stand by my original post.

"Most likely" his wife instigated the spending to "put one over her neighbours" - thats if she's anything like the women in my wifes village.

Absolutely! You are correct here... Don't listen to these other jokers. I have a place in NE Thailand as well, and have lived in Thailand for MANY years ... although right now I am living in the US for a spell. I also have had a Thai wife for the last 20 years. Village life in Isaan puts a whole new spin on the phrase "keeping up with the Joneses." The car/truck you own, size of your land, how big and fancy your house is, etc., etc., etc. is all of intense importance to the Thai woman (and men too for certain). Absolutely NO DOUBT about this. Anyone refusing to acknowledge this point must have their eyes totally shut 100% of the time.

So... like I said... be safe in the FACT that you are correct! Don't give your detractors the time of day... they obviously (like many Farangs I know) MAY have BEEN in Thailand for a spell... but have refused to bother to notice that they are living somewhere else... These are usually the same guys who have been here for years but can't speak a word of the local language... LoL! Ignore them!

I am putting new roof on my house in Sakon, what colour is your roof and whats it made of? lol :o

:D:D I once told my girl friend I was thinking of trading in my pick-up for a new one. She phoned her mum in Isaan and told her. Her mum told the wife of a farang who lives in a 1 mil. THB house. She phoned hubby back in the UK for money to buy a new 4x4. :D

I never did change my pick-up. :D

I'm sure I could think of somewhere, given time.

Oh, by the way, where are you from? :o

:D:D I once told my girl friend I was thinking of trading in my pick-up for a new one. She phoned her mum in Isaan and told her. Her mum told the wife of a farang who lives in a 1 mil. THB house. She phoned hubby back in the UK for money to buy a new 4x4. :D

I never did change my pick-up. :burp:

:D

Now that is a smart way to speed up Thai economy.... :D

220206_new06.jpg

Come on.....we still look better than most Brits.... :P

Comments like these start world wars..and you know who wins those! lol :D

<looking for the "veryveryscared" smiley>

Yea right, I bet a guy clever enough to pull off several armoured car robberies and get away was in a hurry to drive into Baan Arai Gadai in a new BMW and buy all the buffalos in town to show who's the new boss in town.

Perhaps it's not sexist to consider that someone had more face to gain by showing off (HEY - ain't just bring home a Farang showin'-off???) things simple country folk might consider signs of wealth? And ain't it possible jealousy and envy may have reared their ugly heads when the best lookin' gal in town comes home with a white boy?

I mean the farmers I know work their asses off all their lives with nothin to show while lil'miss pretty just humps her way to a better life, then gloats and parades it around buffaloville as though she did something more than spread her tuna sandwich and is better and more deserving than those toiling their lives away in the rice fields.

Sound familiar or perhaps possible if not likely?!?

Ok so maybe I'm only 80-90% right and 10% of the idealist notions are true, I still like my odds...

Give them the rope and they'll hang us all!