Nutter Farang Neighbour......

theblether

My girlfriend was complaining to me about a nutter farang neighbour who plays ZZ Top at full bung all day and boasts about having sex with his wife on a Tuesday. She say's she doesn't care about the music but she can't get the mental image of an old farang bouncing about like Tigger every Tuesday.

People need to realize the psychological damage they can cause in Thailand. The poor lassie is scarred for life. coffee1.gif

I was once on a flight home from HK and I happened to watch one of these British comedy shows; well, there was one show that scarred me for life.

There was a Jimmy Hill impersonator (no! there's worse to come...) waxing lyrical about Gary Lineker (No! There's worse!)

"Gary Lineker - hero? Villain? Crisp thief? But is that a face you can imagine contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy?"

"...."

"I beg your pardon?"

".... .... no, I was trying to get that image of Gary Lineker having sex out of my mind..."

and now, whenever I try to blank something from my mind, I am cursed with a vision of Gary Lineker having sex. If I knew what the show was, I'd sue for mental scarring

SC

• Like 1

I'd suggest that you/she retailiates, tb...... Take a set of bagpipes out next time you go... or at the very least a CD of the massed pipes and drums.... give this heathen a loud blast of some culture, not that " Devil's music". wink.png

• Like 1

Try to pick something at a steady marching pace (especially on Tuesdays). If Transam picks up the tempo, we don't want to kill him trying to keep up with something akin to a strip the willow.....whistling.gif

This has back-fired..... too many bad bad BAD mental images bah.gifsick.gif

I was once on a flight home from HK and I happened to watch one of these British comedy shows; well, there was one show that scarred me for life.

There was a Jimmy Hill impersonator (no! there's worse to come...) waxing lyrical about Gary Lineker (No! There's worse!)

"Gary Lineker - hero? Villain? Crisp thief? But is that a face you can imagine contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy?"

"...."

"I beg your pardon?"

".... .... no, I was trying to get that image of Gary Lineker having sex out of my mind..."

and now, whenever I try to blank something from my mind, I am cursed with a vision of Gary Lineker having sex. If I knew what the show was, I'd sue for mental scarring

SC

Ron Manager from The Fast Show... Little boys, in the park, jumpers for goalposts... marvelous

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app